In pics: Who is the richest lord of them all?
Published on Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 15:25 Updated at Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 22:00 | Source : Moneycontrol.com
Tirumala Tirupathi Venkateshwara
With an annual income of Rs 650 crore, Tirupathi Balaji is the second richest deity in India. The temple has over 3000 kgs of gold deposited in different banks and Rs 1000 crore in fixed deposits. The temple trust receives around Rs 300 crore, 350 kg of gold and 500 kg of silver as donations every year.
- These investments are a 'fool's game': Warren Buffett
- Cheaper & Costlier goods post Budget: What will pinch your pockets in FY16?
- See Nifty @ 11500 by year-end; like IndusInd Bk: CK Narayan
- Road projects worth Rs 1.4 lk cr cleared: Nitin Gadkari
- Budget impact: Nifty ends at record closing highs; Oil & IT stocks soar