19 Jul 2013, 8.14 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Investors had rewarded the largest mortgage lender HDFC on its Jan-March quarterly performance. Shares had hit 52 weeks high at Rs 895. However, the e...
- Gold near 3-week high as weaker $, short-covering supports
- Borrowing will become costlier for defaulters: RBI's Rajan
- Nifty can test 6900 in 2014; prefer Infosys, TCS: UBS
- See Sensex touching 22000 mark in 2014: BNP Paribas Sec
- Nifty can slip to 4500 in 6 months: Sushil Kedia
- UBL jumps after Heineken stake increase
Dec 11 2013, 09:54
- in Business
Dec 4 2013, 11:08
- in FII View
Follow moneycontrol.comFacebook Twitter Google Plus RSS Wap SMS SMS Alert iPad iPhone Blackberry OVI Android Window
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.