Jul 14, 2017 04:01 PM IST | Source:

Buy Emami; target of Rs 1265: Motilal Oswal

Motilal Oswal is bullish on Emami has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1265 in its research report dated July 13, 2017

  • bselive
  • nselive
Todays L/H

Motilal Oswal's research report on Emami

80% of the portfolio comprises  high -demand problem - solving products, and the  remaining 20% is discretionary products. This insulates the company from  volumes risk in an  adverse consumer environment. n Penetration is low in many categories.  We note that HMN is the dominant  player  in its leading categories , which  put s it at the for efront to drive category  growth.


Valuations at 31.6x FY19E EPS are inexpensive relative to peers. We like the  company’s healthy long- term earnings growth prospects and return ratios in the  mid -30s. We thus maintain our  Buy rating with a target price of INR1,265,  implying 18% upside to CMP.

For all recommendations report, click here

Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on are their own, and not that of the website or its management. advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.

Follow us on
Available On