Moneycontrol Presented by Motilal Oswal
Days hours minutes
Nerolac
Presented by :

Co-Presenting Sponsor :

Capital Trade

Powered by :

Godrej Properties

Associate Sponsors :

Aegon Life
LIC Housing Finance
Indiabulls
DHFL

Co-Presenting Sponsor

Capital Trade

Powered by

Godrej

Associate Sponsors

  • Indiabulls
  • Aegon Life
  • LIC Housing Finance
  • DHFL
Oct 13, 2017 05:17 PM IST | Source: Moneycontrol.com

Buy Bharti Airtel; target of Rs 470: Motilal Oswal

Motilal Oswal is bullish on Bharti Airtel has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 470 in its research report dated October 12, 2017.

 
 
live
  • bselive
  • nselive
Volume
Todays L/H
More

Motilal Oswal's research report on Bharti Airtel


Bharti Airtel (BHARTI) has announced the acquisition of Tata Teleservices' (TTSL) consumer telecom business at a potential EV of INR20b (as per media sources). The deal implies EV/sales of meager 0.2x. The move is expected to expand Bharti's gross revenue market share to ~39% and subscriber market share to 30%.  The acquisition will allow BHARTI to further strengthen its spectrum portfolio by adding 71.3mhz of liberalized spectrum (40%) in the 2,100mhz and 1,800mhz bands (also adds 2nd and 3rd carrier spectrum). We believe the company may not retain the rest of the administered spectrum (60%), which is valid for meager 2-3 years (expiry in 2021), restricting capex.


Outlook


Our workings indicate potential EBITDA of INR30b from the TTSL acquisition in 2-3 years, which is ~9% of BHARTI's consolidated EBITDA. At 7x EV/EBITDA, it offers potential upside of 12%. We remain positive on BHARTI, with a target price of INR470.


For all recommendations report, click here


Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.

Sections
Follow us on
Available On