Over the last five years, prices of properties in Ulwe, have skyrocketed with an average annual appreciation ranging between 25-30 percent.
Ulwe is a quiet suburb in Navi Mumbai, which is witnessing a lot of buyer interest in recent times. The Panvel Creek separates it from the developed suburbs of Seawoods and Belapur. Until few years back, Ulwe was a little known locality which was predominated by fishing villages such as Morave and Shivaji Nagar.
Over the last five years, prices of properties in Ulwe, have skyrocketed with an average annual appreciation ranging between 25-30 percent. The spurt and recognition of Ulwe as one of the fastest growing Mumbai suburbs, has come about because of both the in progress and proposed infrastructure projects.
- Talking about the current status of Ulwe, the micro market is yet to develop and lacks basic infrastructure including a network of roads, water supply and drainage system.
- Public transport available is also limited with few buses and private auto-rickshaws running, with approximate waiting time ranging between 20-30 minutes.
- It’s a known fact that the Local Train Network is one of the key life lines for functioning of Mumbai and its suburbs and also defines rates of apartments in Mumbai.
- The extension of Navi Mumbai Suburban Train Network connecting Nerul – Seawoods – Uran, will put Ulwe on the local train network. It is currently under construction
- The New Uran Road connects Ulwe to the Belapur CBD (Central Business District), making Ulwe a preferred destination for staying.