Tips for Lasting Prosperity: Must Read
Remember when it's about prosperity and abundance, there is no substitute for hard work.
Prosperity is desired by everyone, as it makes its possessor potent. However, not everyone can easily get prosperity, and has to often struggle for it. Also, whether it's the prosperity of pocket or the mind, prosperity is true and useful if it brings happiness to the possessor.
Remember when it's about prosperity and abundance, there is no substitute for hard work. The quote “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t sown.” is entirely true. None can achieve wealth and prosperity without investing hard and sincere work. However, quite often even the most hardworking people may feel that they seem to be going nowhere - only because of sheer bad luck.
Here are a few tips to encourage lady luck to smile on you -
- The three-legged frog is considered as a strong symbol of prosperity. Keep it anywhere in your living room to invite good luck.
- At your office/ work-place, sit with your back to the wall or a closed cabinet. Avoid sitting with your back to a window or an open bookshelf, or you may become a victim of malice and betrayal.
- Place a painting or an image of a mountain range on the wall behind you, as it will bring you more stability and rootedness in life.
- Never sit with your back towards the door, especially if it is the only door to that room, and people use it frequently.
- Flowing water is always considered auspicious. If you have a fountain at the reception area of your office, ensure that the water is flowing inwards, and not in the outward direction – or else money will flow out, instead of flowing in.
- If you live close to a swift river, prosperity just gets swept along with the current. Thus, as far as possible, it is best to live close to a meandering stream.
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/astrologers on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/astrology/ganeshaspeaks-market-prediction-for-january-23_1029874.html?utm_source=ref_article