May 06, 2010, 11.45 AM | Source: Moneycontrol.com
The wait for a complete financial portal in the language of millions of Indians is over.
Moneycontrol.com, India’s No 1 financial portal, which gives access to the right kind of tools, information and expert advice to investors, is now also available in Hindi. The launch of www.hindi.moneycontrol.com was announced by Joyson Thomas, COO, Web18.
Through hindimoneycontrol.com, users will be able to get access to India’s best portfolio manager, real time update on stock prices and various indices, up to-date information and latest news about all listed companies, management interviews, corporate results and analysis, a wealth of information, tools and knowledge about personal finance and much more.
Said Thomas “For the past 10 years, Moneycontrol.com (English) has been providing investors with tools, information and expert advice to help make the right choices while navigating through thousands of investment options. We believe there are millions of people, with an interest in stocks and other asset classes, who could benefit from the comfort of accessing crucial financial information in Hindi, which is why we have now launched moneycontrol.com in Hindi. As always, our users can look forward to much more from us in the days ahead.”
Key Features of www.hindi.moneycontrol.com
• Useful Tools
- Portfolio Manager: Will help users maintain and track the value of their entire portfolio including stocks, mutual fund, fixed deposits, ULIPs, bullion and property in real time.
- Real time stock prices and indices: Get real time updates on stock prices, sector indices and global indices
- Technical charting
• Personal Finance tools and guides:
- Step-by-step guides to financial planning and wealth creation
- Tips on wide range of personal finance topics like insurance, taxation, retirement planning, loans, credit cards and home buying
- Personal finance advice from experts
- Useful tools like insurance calculator, retirement planner, EMI calculator, loan finder, asset allocation tool, bank deposit rates etc
- Mutual Fund related:
- Learn the basics of mutual fund investing
- Moneycontrol ratings to make an easy decision
- Expert advice on MF investing
- Complete fund information
• Mera TV:
- Watch TV live on your desktop! Moneycontrol Mera TV offers ‘TV on Demand’ programming that allows users to control and watch business shows anytime, from anywhere. Mera TV also offers users a lot of customization of information and content
• Interactive / Community Features:
- Message Board: A highly interactive platform for the investor community with over 3,000 messages posted daily on tips, hints and suggestions from other investors
- Polls/Debates/Chats: Opportunity to interact with market experts and fund managers online via live chats etc organized regularly
- Games and contests to Increase user engagement
Moneycontrol.com - a flagship service from the Web 18 group (part of Network18) is the premier end-to-end finance and business portal for the Indian investors and market watchers. Here are some interesting statistics about moneycontrol.com:
• Over than 6 million unique users, 120 million + page views and an average time spent of 39 minutes per user per day (as against an Indian average of 9 minutes) has moneycontrol.com India’s No. 1 financial portal for the last 10 years
• Approximately 5% of the country’s non-fixed assets gets tracked through moneycontrol.com’s portfolio manager – making this by far the largest such application in this space.
• More than 85% of our portfolio users have investments worth more than Rs 30 lakh
WEB18, a part of the Network18 Group, is one of the largest players in the Internet space in India. It runs moneycontrol.com, which is India’s most influential and widely used financial, business and investor platform with more than 6 million users. Apart from this, WEB 18 runs in.com – India’s second largest Indian Horizontal portal with over 7.5 million users, bookmyshow.com – India’s largest remote ticketing service for movies, events and sports, ibnlive.com - India’s leading general news portal, commoditiescontrol.com - India’s leading source for authentic and real-time commodity information, poweryourtrade.com - a paid equity news and information site, tech2.com- a leading personal technology website, cricketnext.com-India’s leading cricket website and compareindia.com – India’s leading online product comparison destination.
Network18 [BSE: 532798,NSE: Network18] is one of India's leading full play media conglomerates with interests in television, print, internet, filmed entertainment, mobile content and allied businesses. Through its holding in Television Eighteen India Ltd (TV18) [BSE: 532299, NSE: TV-18], Network18 operates India’s leading business news television channels, CNBC-TV18 and CNBC Awaaz. It also runs one of India’s largest Internet players - Web18, as well as one of India’s leading real time financial information and news terminals - Newswire18. TV18 has expanded into print with Infomedia18, an entity following the acquisition of Infomedia, India's leading player in the special interest publishing and printing operations space.
Through its holding in ibn18 Broadcast Ltd (ibn18) [BSE: 532800,NSE: ibn18], Network18 operates in the general news and entertainment space with leading general news channels CNN-IBN and IBN7 and has launched IBN Lokmat, a Marathi news channel in partnership with the Lokmat group. ibn18 also operates a joint venture with Viacom, called Viacom18 which houses the MTV, VH1 and Nickelodeon channels in India - as also Studio18, the Group’s filmed entertainment operation and ‘Colors’, the country’s leading Hindi general entertainment channel.
Additionally, Network18 holds the Group’s online & on-air home shopping venture, Homeshop18, its full spectrum events management venture, E18 and its sports management & marketing division, Sports18. In a pioneering foray, the group recently launched Forbes India, the nation's first local edition of a foreign news magazine title and the world’s most influential business brand, in collaboration with Forbes Media. For more information, log on to www.network18online.com
HeidelbergCement India has reported a sales turnov
Medi-Caps has reported a sales turnover of Rs 6.77
When you unplug you mind for a minute, you restore
Reliance Infra posted its third quarter results. N
Himalaya's Ravi Prasad talks about the contrarian
The continuous uptrend in Indian market is reflect
HeidelbergCement India has reported a sales turnov
Lovaii Navlakhi, from International Money Matters