Star tech investor Ashton Kutcher's A-Grade investments has a portfolio of 120 startups. His investment portfolio includes Skype, Uber, Spotify, Airbnb and FourSquare.
Kutcher talks about his 5 point investment mantra at the Airbnb event in Los Angeles.
1. I am a design snob. So design is important.
2. Look for a problem where people are already hacking solutions
3. I assess the domain expertise of the founders to understand how well they can tackle a problem
4. I like to assess the grit of the founders. Whether or not they are going to make it through an obstacle.
5. I look for somebody I want to work for.
Watch video for more...