Raaj Medisafe India's board meeting on August 18, 2017
To take note of Minutes of previous Board meeting and committees.
1. To take note of Minutes of previous Board meeting and committees.
2. To decide date, venue and time of the Annual General Meeting.
3. To approve the Notice for calling of the Annual General Meeting.
4. To approve the Directors Report and Corporate Governance Report.
5. To fix date for closure of Register of Members and Share Transfer Books.
6. To adopt Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit for the quarter ended 30th June, 2017.
7. To take on record the Statement of Investors complaints and Shareholding Pattern for the quarter ended 30th June, 2017.
8. To consider alteration in Object Clause of Memorandum of Association of the Company, subject to the approval of shareholders and to approve notice of the Postal Ballot for the same.
Any other item may be taken up for consideration with the permission of the Chairman and with the consent of a majority of the Directors present in the Meeting, which shall include at least one Independent Director, if any.
Source : BSE