Election 2014
SENSEX NIFTY

Weizmann Forex

Feb 13, 2014 at 17:42 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has reported a sales standalone turnover of Rs 1,133.59 crore and a net profit of Rs 3.24 crore for the quarter ended Dec '13
Nov 14, 2013 at 09:34 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex at its meeting held on November 13, 2013, appointed Mr. B. L. Patwardhan as an Independent Director of the Company and re-appointed Mr. Balady S. Shetty as Managing Director of the Company for a period of one year with effect from December 01, 2013.
Aug 13, 2013 at 15:01 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has reported a sales standalone turnover of Rs 1,266.82 crore and a net profit of Rs 4.73 crore for the quarter ended Jun '13
Jul 31, 2013 at 14:36 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has informed regarding the outcome of 28th Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on July 29, 2013.
Jun 03, 2013 at 09:09 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has informed that Smt. Smita V. Davda resigned as Director from the Board of Directors of the Company due to personal reasons. The Board has accepted her resignation at its meeting held on May 30, 2013.
May 30, 2013 at 23:07 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex at its meeting held on May 30, 2013, has recommended for consideration by the shareholders the declaration of 25% (Re. 2.50) dividend and a special dividend of 50% (Rs. 5.00) on equity shares of Rs. 10/- each totally aggregating to 75% (Rs. 7.50) for the financial year 2012-13.
May 23, 2013 at 15:41 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has informed that Ms. Sai Kedar Katkar resigned as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company effective from the closing of business hours on May 16, 2013.
May 23, 2013 at 15:40 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex has informed that Dr. P. D. Ojha a director on the board of directors of the company expired on April 22, 2013.
May 16, 2013 at 13:38 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Weizmann Forex board meeting will be held on May 30, 2013, to consider and take on record the Financial Results for the year/quarter ended March 31, 2013, and recommendation of dividend, if any, for the financial year ended March 31, 2013.
Oct 10, 2012 at 12:19 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Mudar Patherya of Investment Advisor spoke to CNBC-TV18 about his stock picks from the midcap space.
Messages on Weizmann Forex »

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 96.55. At 15:13 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 92.00, up Rs 1.00, or 1.10%. See more

3.15 PM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 96.55. At 14:10 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 94.30, up Rs 3.30, or 3.63%. See more

2.15 PM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

At 14:10 hrs, Weizmann Forex was trading at Rs 94.30 up 3.63%. During the last one hour the stock gained 7.16%. See more

2.15 PM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 96.55. At 13:09 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 88.00, down Rs 3.00, or 3.30%. See more

1.15 PM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 96.55. At 12:03 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 96.55, up Rs 5.55, or 6.10%. See more

12.15 PM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 96.55. At 11:12 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 96.55, up Rs 5.55, or 6.10%. See more

11.15 AM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has gained 23.78%. in the last five days. At 11:12 hrs, Weizmann Forex was trading at Rs 96.55 up 6.10%. See more

11.15 AM Apr 15th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

At 15:11 hrs, Weizmann Forex was trading at Rs 90.00 up 7.14%. During the last one hour the stock gained 10.24%. See more

3.15 PM Apr 11th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 85.70. At 15:13 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 84.00, up Rs 6.00, or 7.69%. See more

3.15 PM Apr 10th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

7980 Followers

Weizmann Forex  

Weizmann Forex has touched a 52-week high of Rs 85.70. At 14:12 hrs, the share was quoting at Rs 84.00, up Rs 6.00, or 7.69%. See more

2.15 PM Apr 10th

News across the web »
Jun 12, 2013 at 18:12 | Source: The Hindu BusinessLine
Feb 07, 2013 at 20:46 | Source: Indian Express
Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.