SENSEX NIFTY

Vcl

Mar 18, 2013 at 19:13 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
SunCoke has invested approximately Rs 368 Crores (US $ 67 million), to form a coke making joint venture in India holding 49% of the paid up equity share capital of VCL. The remaining 51% is to be held by KMPL, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Steel.
Nov 13, 2008 at 13:55
Acer India, one of the world's top three branded PC brands has set a new industry benchmark by being the first to make their customer support service available 7 days a week.
Sep 11, 2007 at 18:05
Tata Elxsis VCL division wins National Award for Anniyan. Awarded for Best Special Effects
Aug 04, 2007 at 12:18
Tata Elxsis VCL division recreates history with Gandhi my Father. Develops Visual Magic for Anil Kapoors movie
Sep 12, 2005 at 12:28
VCL-MEGA-CONNECT 64 Port E1-DACS / T1 DACS

Photos »

  /  
SunCoke invested Rs 368cr in VISA Suncoke JV
Acer's customer support service available 7 days a week
Tata Elxsis VCL division wins National Award for Anniyan
Messages on Vcl »

AlphaView

Gold Member

164 Followers

Tata Elxsi  

S. Nagarajan, COO, Tata Elxsi - Visual Computing Labs, said: "We are honored to be associated once again with Yash Raj Films, which is one of the most respected and highly acclaimed production houses. This project is our largest VFX project to date and has helped us showcase VCL`s cutting edge

11.49 AM Dec 28th 2013

nicknamecha
nged6930

Gold Member

11 Followers

Tata Elxsi  

reasons to buy tata elxsi 1) tata company 2) honest management. ramadorai worked magic at TCS and now he is here 3) got rid of losing american VCL business and focusiing on core strenghts 4) getting ris of non performing staff 5) dividend of 5 rs per share 6) next year is silver jubilee year so

5.02 PM Jul 22nd 2013

BSE/NSE Announcer

Platinum Member

5574 Followers

Visa Steel  

SunCoke has invested approximately Rs 368 Crores (US $ 67 million), to form a coke making joint venture in India holding 49% of the paid up equity share capital of VCL. The remaining 51% is to be held by KMPL, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Steel.

7.13 PM Mar 18th 2013

BSE/NSE Announcer

Platinum Member

5574 Followers

Visa Steel  

Visa Steel Ltd has informed BSE that pursuant to the "Agreement for Sale of Business" entered by the Company with VISA Coke Limited ("VCL") on November 20, 2012, the Company has transferred its business of manufacturing and sale of metallurgical coke and the associated steam generation units

4.39 PM Mar 18th 2013

BSE/NSE Announcer

Platinum Member

5574 Followers

Indo Amines  

(Versatile Chemicals Ltd) the management expects to increase approximately 20-25 Crores turnover during the financial year 2012-13. The consolidated turnover of Company for the same financial year is expected to cross Rs. 225 crore.The management has started its next phase of investment in VCL plant

6.36 PM Jan 21st 2013

Tata Elxsi  

company getting huge order in VCL division in US - the stock is going to zoom like anything

1.39 PM Sep 18th 2011

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

257682 Followers

Visa Steel  

Source:The Hindu BusinessLine - Visa Steel Ltd (VSL) on Tuesday signed an agreement with NYSE-listed SunCoke Energy Inc to sell 49 per cent stake in its wholly-owned subsidiary Visa Coke Ltd (VCL). The deal value is Rs 368 crore or $67 million. The deal, which is being structured by KPMG, would

12.11 PM Nov 24th 2012

s-yogesh

New Member

0 Follower

Varun Shipping  

by public, financial institutions and others. Real Point is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Varun Corporation Ltd. VCL is owned 99 per cent by Y.D. Khatau Group. The board of Varun Shipping has approved this scheme. Container shipping Mr Khatau is the president of Baltic and International Maritime Council

1.34 PM Jul 5th 2012

raj kal

Platinum Member

10 Followers

Vikas WSP  

to be not in the interest of trade or in public interest.” Earlier, the commission had suspended two brokers Shresth Commodities & Financial Services Pvt Ltd (SCFS) and Vinod Commodities Ltd (VCL), two Rajasthan-based traders for alleged manipulation of guar seed and guar gum prices. While SCFS, a MCX, NCDEX and ICEX

10.44 PM Feb 8th 2012

News across the web »
May 06, 2013 at 18:55 | Source: FirstPost
Mar 18, 2013 at 22:37 | Source: The Hindu BusinessLine