Election 2014
SENSEX NIFTY

Tata Comm

Apr 16, 2014 at 14:50 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Tata Communications expands its global data centre footprint by entering strategic partnerships with NEXTDC in Australia, Interxion in Germany and Austria, as well as Pacific Link Telecom (PLT) in Malaysia.
Apr 16, 2014 at 14:26 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Nooresh Mirani of Nooreshtech.co.in recommends buying Tata Communications with a target of Rs 340 and JB Chemicals with a target of Rs 155.
Apr 09, 2014 at 13:11 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Tata Communications announces it is providing Official F1 licensee/broadcaster Chello DMC live Formula 1 video feeds via its whollyowned fibre network for the first time this season.
Apr 06, 2014 at 14:56 | Source: PTI
In FY 2013, India accounted for 51 percent of TCL's global data business and the rest of the world 49 percent; service providers accounted for 51 percent and enterprises 49 percent.
Apr 02, 2014 at 10:43 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
According to Satish Gupta of astrostocktips.in, telecom stocks like Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular, Reliance Communications and Tata Communications will get astrological support.
Apr 01, 2014 at 12:15 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Meghana Malkan of malkansview.com recommends buying Tata Communications with a target of Rs 318 and advises selling GAIL India with a target of Rs 365.
Mar 05, 2014 at 13:23 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Tata Communications and Turkcell Superonline, Turkey's innovative telecom operator, have signed a collaboration agreement to set up a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) node in Istanbul.
Mar 04, 2014 at 14:50 | Source: CNBC-TV18
SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com is of the view that one may buy Hindalco Industries with a target of Rs 115.
Feb 13, 2014 at 16:01 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Tata Communications has reported a consolidated sales turnover of Rs 4,996.00 crore and a net profit of Rs 36.51 crore for the quarter ended Dec '13
Feb 13, 2014 at 13:15 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sharmila Joshi, independent analyst recommends buying JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals with a target of Rs 137 and Hexaware Technologies with a target of Rs 180.
Messages on Tata Comm »

Expert Chartist

Platinum Member

9107 Followers

Tata Comm  

At 11:59 hrs Tata Comm has formed a bullish bar reversal chart pattern today. A Bullish Bar Reversal occurs when today\'s low is lower than its previous day low and the current price / today\'s close is higher than its previous day close.

12.00 PM Apr 17th

Jiteshlk

New Member

4 Followers

Tata Comm  

Increase in global data center... This news will have impact tomorrow... I am holding Tata comm till monday bought 500equity @314..Lets C

2.46 PM Apr 16th

amish86

Gold Member

10 Followers

Tata Comm  

pon.senthil tata comm. cross 330 today. i m not think it will happen today.

12.37 PM Apr 16th

stockflash

Platinum Member

72 Followers

SAIL  

pls confirm if u r holding other stocks as power grid , bhel ,rcom and JP will work tommorow as today`s other call tata comm

7.32 PM Apr 15th

MMB Moderator

Platinum Member

2193 Followers

Tata Comm  

Hi keshav123ks,Thank you for your query on "Tata Comm". Platinum member "la4440" has recently

4.37 PM Apr 15th

shares_31

Gold Member

18 Followers

Bharti Airtel  

Tata Comm acheived your previous Targets today up my almost 20 rupees ...

2.51 PM Apr 15th

amish86

Gold Member

10 Followers

Tata Comm  

journey of tata comm. is just started tgts in coming days is 325

2.40 PM Apr 15th

Ms.Profit

Silver Member

1 Followers

Tata Comm  

will Tata comm reach at least 310 today. Please advice

2.24 PM Apr 15th

stockflash

Platinum Member

72 Followers

DLF  

stockflash # following stocks has been recommended for following short week- ab nuvo, dlf, tata comm, tata global, JP power, sail , JP ass, bhel, power grid .targets on respective boards......

11.53 PM Apr 14th

stockflash

Platinum Member

72 Followers

BHEL  

stockflash # following stocks has been recommended for following short week- ab nuvo, dlf, tata comm, tata global, JP power, sail , JP ass, bhel, power grid .targets on respective boards

11.50 PM Apr 14th

Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.