SENSEX NIFTY

Subrata Roy

Aug 26, 2016 at 16:26 | Source: PTI
On August 3, the Supreme Court had extended the parole of Roy till September 16 with a condition that he has to deposit Rs 300 crore with SEBI.
Jul 27, 2016 at 14:18 | Source: PTI
A consortium of family office investors, comprising of Jesdev Saggar-led 3 Associates of the UK and others from the Middle East, has made the offer to acquire Sahara group's majority stake in the three marquee hotel properties -- the famed Grosvenor House in London, Park Plaza and Dream Downtown hotels in New York.
Jul 11, 2016 at 17:32 | Source: CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18s Ashmit Kumar reports that Kapil Sibal, who is representing Sahara in the apex court confirmed that the company is in final stages of negotiation with QIA and the SC has extended the parole for Subrata Roy till August 3.
Jul 10, 2016 at 13:34 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
In its application Sahara informed the Supreme Court that it is in advanced stages of negotiations with Qatar Investment Authority, the Qatar-based sovereign wealth fund, for sale of its three premium hotels. Sahara's three prized jewels include - the Grosvenor House in London and the Dream Downtown and New York Plaza in New York.
Jun 12, 2016 at 17:10 | Source: PTI
In the long-running Sebi-Sahara case, the Supreme Court in August 2012 had ordered the Lucknow-based conglomerate to deposit with the regulator over Rs 24,000 crore collected from nearly three crore investors through issuance of some bonds.
Jun 09, 2016 at 13:42 | Source: PTI
The auction would be conducted by SBI Capital Markets and HDFC Realty, which have been tasked to auction a total of 61 land parcels, on July 13 and July 15 respectively.
Jun 02, 2016 at 14:02 | Source: PTI
HDFC Realty has been asked to auction a total of 31 land parcels at Rs 2,400 crore, while SBI Cap has been tasked to auction another 30 land properties with an estimated market value of about Rs 4,100 crore.
May 30, 2016 at 08:42 | Source: Reuters
Unscrupulous operators have bilked savers of billions of dollars by running pyramid schemes or promoting questionable investments in everything from tree plantations to farming emus, a flightless bird.
May 11, 2016 at 16:41 | Source: PTI
The court asked Mr. Roy and the Sahara Group director Ashok Roy Chaudhary to furnish individual undertaking that they are serious in their efforts.
May 06, 2016 at 15:53 | Source: PTI
The court, however, said that Roy would be under the protective custody of the police with an assurance from his counsel Kapil Sibal that his client would not try to escape or run away.
Messages on Subrata Roy »

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Sahara Housing  

Source:Business Today - Sahara Group Chairman Subrata Roy In the high-profile case involving repayment of money to bondholders of two Sahara group firms, the Securities and Appellate Tribunal on Thursday dismissed a plea for extension of deadline for submitting investor documents to the market

5.59 PM Dec 20th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Sports/Hobbies/Contests  

Source:Money Rediff News Report - England's [ Images ] stand-in Twenty20 [ Images ] skipper Eoin Morgan [ Images ] has said that his team will carry the confidence of 2-1 Test series victory over India into the two-match T20 series, commencing at the Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium in Pune

5.35 PM Dec 20th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Sports/Hobbies/Contests  

Source:DNA India - It s not easy being MS Dhoni these days. Even as the Test series debacle is being critiqued, India will have to switch to Twenty20 mode against the Englishmen. There s no time to pause and reflect as India play the first game of the two-match series at the Subrata Roy Sahara

4.48 PM Dec 20th 2012

sanujit39

Gold Member

2 Followers

News Now  

Subrata Roy and Mallya are the cousin brothers with legal jugglery as the hobby horse to ride all the time making fools of everyone around.Right from the top court to the statutory bodies there are direct beneficiaries to these juggling all the year round. Otherwise how such people survive

10.14 AM Dec 7th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Sahara Housing  

Source:The Hindu BusinessLine - Sahara Group Chairman Subrata Roy, was spotted at the SEBI headquarters in Mumbai on Monday, according to sources. They said Roy’s attempt to meet the SEBI Chairman did not materialise and he met an Executive Director instead. His visit to SEBI comes at a time when

12.18 PM Dec 4th 2012

Blucell

Platinum Member

133 Followers

Sahara Housing  

The courtroom drama was short but high-profile. On one side was Subrata Roy Sahara, the enigmatic tycoon with interests in real estate, media, hospitality, financial services and cricket, the owner of two iconic hotels (Grosvenor House in London and Plaza in New York) and IPL team Pune Warriors

11.13 AM Dec 2nd 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Other Market Topics  

Source:The Hindu BusinessLine - Sahara India is understood to have acquired 75 per cent stake in the Plaza Hotel in New York.Media reports said Subrata Roy-promoted Sahara paid $575 million for the 75 per cent take and the remaining 25 per cent is held by Kingdom Holding Co, a firm controlled

1.43 PM Nov 29th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

Other Market Topics  

Source:Business Standard - Sahara India is understood to have acquired 75% stake in the Plaza Hotel in New York. Media reports said Subrata Roy-promoted Sahara paid $575 million for the 75% take and the remaining 25% is held by Kingdom Holding Co, a firm controlled by Saudi prince Alwaleed bin

12.39 PM Nov 29th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

News Now  

Source:NDTV Profit - New Delhi: Sahara India is understood to have acquired 75 per cent stake in the Plaza Hotel in New York. Media reports said Subrata Roy-promoted Sahara paid $575 million (about Rs 3,000 crore) for the 75 per cent stake, while the remaining 25 per cent

12.08 PM Nov 29th 2012

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362712 Followers

News Now  

Source:NDTV Profit - New Delhi: Sahara India is understood to have acquired 75 per cent stake in the Plaza Hotel in New York. Media reports said Subrata Roy-promoted Sahara paid $575 million for the 75 per cent take and the remaining 25 per cent is held by Kingdom Holding

8.39 PM Nov 28th 2012

Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.