SENSEX NIFTY

Sbi

Mar 31, 2015 at 16:25 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sharmila Joshi of sharmilajoshi.com is of the view that one may hold State Bank of India.
Mar 31, 2015 at 11:21 | Source: PTI
At present, SBI owns 74 percent of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif has the remaining 26 percent in the joint venture. SBI Life Insurance has an authorised capital of Rs 2,000 crore and a paid-up capital of Rs 1,000 crore, according to its website.
Mar 31, 2015 at 08:56 | Source: CNBC-TV18
As of now the bank has no plans to sell more than 10 percent stake and is not considering an initial public offering (IPO) immediately for SBI Life,said VG Kannan, MD, SBI.
Mar 31, 2015 at 08:25 | Source: CNBC-TV18
SBI | Piramal Enterprises | Zicom | Reliance Capital | Container Corporation | Jindal Steel | Reliance Power | SRF | Bajaj Hindusthan | NTPC | TD Power | Pidilite Industries | MCX | Reliance Communications | Ashok Leyland | GVK Power | Colgate Palmolive and Just Dial are stocks, which are in the news today.
Mar 30, 2015 at 14:17 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Rahul Shah of Motilal Oswal Securities recommends buying State Bank of India 265 Call.
Mar 30, 2015 at 13:53 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Vishal Goyal, executive director, Leading Banks & Fin Research at UBS prefers State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank and LIC Housing Finance.
Mar 30, 2015 at 11:00 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com recommends buying ICICI Bank and State Bank of India.
Mar 29, 2015 at 19:47 | Source: PTI
Country's largest lender State Bank of India has received all necessary approvals to buy residential properties of cash-starved national carrier, Air India, in south Mumbai for Rs 90 crore.
Mar 28, 2015 at 13:34 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Recent steps taken by the government, corporate India and RBI may help banks combat the pain of rising NPLs. Eminent bankers, Pradeep Kumar, MD, SBI, Srini Varadarajan, Executive Director, Axis Bank, and Ranjan Dhawan MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda, discuss on the same.
Mar 28, 2015 at 12:53 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Mutual Funds ended positive as the market closed flat after a choppy session of trade on Friday. In fact, it was a sigh of relief for the market today after a 654-point crash on the Sensex in previous session.
Messages on Sbi »

bearabull

Gold Member

19 Followers

Market Strategy - Day Trading  

Did anything change radically or was this a freakish day? Its no point in reminiscing but I had 6 lots short in SBI at 2711 avg and covered it at cost. Now my hedged 2660 put is bleeding! :-)

4.28 PM Jul 8th 2014

knvr2001

New Member

5 Followers

SBI  

still my short term target for Sbi is 3000. it is d queen of all shares n hence it ll rise up anytime

3.58 PM Jul 8th 2014

GVRS1998

Platinum Member

41 Followers

SBI  

Todays market has proven me right.SBI,Exide hammered out of shape.Where r the big guys who gave buy call on SBI and Exide.

3.23 PM Jul 8th 2014

subodh I

Platinum Member

162 Followers

SBI  

King fisher a big NPA borrower of SBI still having balance face value of Rs 3.35 per share after fall by 4.29%. Great!!!

2.57 PM Jul 8th 2014

akaash91

Platinum Member

63 Followers

Indian indices  

niftyfifty sir whats the view on sbi???

2.52 PM Jul 8th 2014

Pivi

Gold Member

28 Followers

SBI  

Amazing SBI sentimeter showing 74% buy 14% sell & 7% hold recommendation ... and yet stock is going down. What`s the point of having this opinion poll?

2.40 PM Jul 8th 2014

SBI  

may day ..may day sbi.npa wil.come down... by result end 2850 now 2620....nxt 2637....

2.26 PM Jul 8th 2014

Varinder Bansal

Platinum Member

4107 Followers

Just Posted  

banks fall; sbi down 3.5%, bob, pnb down 2% each, idbi bk down 5.5%

2.15 PM Jul 8th 2014

bearabull

Gold Member

19 Followers

Just Posted  

SBI...lost opportunity..Tisco in loss! Had short coal yesterday so some respite..

2.11 PM Jul 8th 2014

pm3487

New Member

0 Follower

SBI  

knvr2001 are u bullish.sbi will cross 2700 today..

1.38 PM Jul 8th 2014

News across the web »
Mar 31, 2015 at 11:16 | Source: FirstPost
Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.