Priyanka Ghosh

Aug 07, 2013 at 20:39 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Tata Housing has decided to call of one of its projects, on failure to obtain necessary environmental clearances. The project, developed by the Mumbai-based real estate company, pre-launched it three years ago and 300 registered customers will now have to be compensated.
Aug 05, 2013 at 17:36 | Source: CNBC-TV18
According to India Bulls, both promoters have failed to pay an interest of about Rs 3.5 crore on a loan of Rs 46 crore that had already been extended by India Bulls Financial Services.
Aug 01, 2013 at 19:01 | Source: CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18's Priyanka Ghosh reports that electronics giant Philips has sold two land parcels in Mumbai and Pune for Rs 180 crore to tide over poor earnings and tight liquidity.
Jul 25, 2013 at 18:42 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Mumbai-based real estate company Peninsula Land along with its partner Brookfield Asset Management is planning to raise Rs 750 crore through private equity funds.
Jul 23, 2013 at 18:03 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Priyanka Ghosh of CNBC-TV18 reports that travel giant Thomas Cook has now joined the bandwagon of MNCs, acting on the total asset monetisation plan they had laid out a while ago.
Jul 18, 2013 at 20:03 | Source: CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18's Priyanka Ghosh, quoting sources, reports that that Gammon stock went up five percent on the company finding buyers for its plot at Dombivili.
Jul 10, 2013 at 18:56 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sheth Developers and Sunteck Realty too are interested in the property. Interest in the property is not surprising. Prices in this locality runs into a few crore these days
Jul 08, 2013 at 22:47 | Source: CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18s Priyanka Ghosh reports, quoting sources, that while government mulls taller buildings with an FSI of 4, experts fret over the infrastructure that would be needed to support this development.
Jun 19, 2013 at 15:52 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Indian global telecommunications company Tata Communications is all set to sell two prime properties (residential, staff quarters) in Mumbai for Rs 400 crore
Jun 14, 2013 at 22:32 | Source: CNBC-TV18
In a bid to raise capital, several mid-sized companies have now launched company-linked fixed deposit schemes which offer high returns.
Messages on Priyanka Ghosh »


Platinum Member


ICICI Bank  

ICICI Ventures, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank has listed its property in central Mumbai for sale. The transaction is expected to fetch the company Rs 180 crore, reports CNBC-TV18`s Priyanka Ghosh, quoting sources.

8.00 PM Aug 6th 2012


Platinum Member


Kingfisher Air  

Debt ridden companies are increasingly resorting to selling assets to dig themselves out of the hole, reports CNBC-TV18\\`s Priyanka Ghosh. Landbank, property, plant & machinery are among assets that can be sold to reduce debt. Kingfisher Airlines has been directed by the finance ministry

1.18 PM Jun 23rd 2012

Forum Messenger

Platinum Member



Emminent entrepreneur C Sivasankaran plans to encash his Rs 310 crore investment in Hindustan Mills but sources says that the exit might have to weather rough conditions, reports Priyanka Ghosh of CNBC-TV18.

7.22 PM Jun 13th 2012


Platinum Member



There may be some respite for real estate companies in Mumbai whose projects have been stuck due to regulatory approvals. The Maharashtra government is now looking to fast track project clearances that have been gathering dust for over one year, reports Priyanka Ghosh of CNBC-TV18. 2011 was a year

10.52 AM May 23rd 2012


Silver Member


Hind Constr  

HCC is working hard to tackle its debt burden by planning to sell its stake in its Mumbai headquarters, reports CNBC-TV18`s Priyanka Ghosh. HCC holds 26% in this building while the remaining 74% is held by IL&FS Fund. Sources say HCC is now likely to offload and sell its 26%. Sources also add

7.44 PM Mar 13th 2012

Follow us on
Available On