SENSEX NIFTY

Posco

Aug 18, 2016 at 18:00 | Source: PTI
Uttam Group today said it has signed an investment agreement of up to USD 150 million with Chinese firm Tidfore Heavy Equipment Group Co Limited.
Jul 08, 2016 at 12:26 | Source: PTI
"It seems India is seeking to boost its domestic steel industry with some help from trade protectionism, making China a primary victim of Indian trade investigations," an article in the state-run Global Times said.
May 12, 2016 at 18:20 | Source: Reuters
The steel ministry's request to POSCO came amid other efforts to safeguard local mills, including import taxes on steel products and a floor price on overseas purchases.
May 09, 2016 at 16:00 | Source: PTI
"Government has not received any communication from Posco in this regard," Minister of State for Steel Vishnu Deo Sai said in a written reply to Rajya Sabha on whether the firm has shown disinterest in pursuing its steel plant in Odisha.
May 05, 2016 at 07:38 | Source: PTI
The board examined the case for cancellation of formal approval and it noted that the progress made by the developer - Posco India Pvt Ltd - "was not satisfactory", the minutes of the BoA meeting said.
Apr 20, 2016 at 22:24 | Source: PTI
An inter-ministerial Board of Approval (BoA), chaired by the Commerce Secretary Rita Teaotia, will consider the request from Posco's subsidiary Posco India Pvt Ltd on April 28, the Commerce Ministry said.
Apr 08, 2016 at 14:45 | Source: Reuters
Regulatory hurdles have pushed back the project, billed as India's biggest foreign direct investment, for more than a decade.
Mar 04, 2016 at 19:00 | Source: PTI
Of the sanctioned amount of Rs 26 lakhs, Rs 3 lakhs has already been released while the balance (Rs 23 lakhs) would be made available within three days, senior government pleader Abhinandan Vagyani told a bench headed by Justice Abhay Oka
Dec 22, 2015 at 13:13 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Ankit Miglani, Director, Uttam Galva says the deal will reduce the manufacturing cost of hot-rolled coils.
Nov 16, 2015 at 22:03 | Source: PTI
This will help fast-track development of the steel and mining sector in India through speedy land acquisition, resettlement and rehabilitation (R&R), statutory clearances and securing ore and water linkages
Messages on Posco »

jmathew

Gold Member

64 Followers

Deccan Gold  

’s fastest-growing major economy will need increasing supplies of everything from iron ore to coal to achieve Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s objective of faster development powered by more manufacturing. Rio Tinto Group and steelmaker Posco are among foreign companies that have put Indian plans on hold

4.42 PM Aug 29th

j4janavi

Platinum Member

18 Followers

Just Posted  

Protests and sand, but no steel: POSCO`s fading India dream

11.22 AM Feb 11th 2013

Wire News

Platinum Member

611 Followers

News Now  

INDIA-POSCO-PROTEST-ORISSA:Protests and sand, but no steel: POSCO's fading India dream

1.42 PM Feb 10th 2013

Wire News

Platinum Member

611 Followers

News Now  

POSCO-YOON 2 LAST

6.06 PM Feb 8th 2013

ramooji

Platinum Member

56 Followers

Small & Medium Enterprises  

land, power etc., and the govt remains a silent spectator Thereafter for each and everything,he will have to struggle, spend lot of money to move tings etc. and at the cost of the project going late by as many as few years itself. Example being of Posco in Odisha.

12.47 PM Feb 8th 2013

Wire News

Platinum Member

611 Followers

News Now  

LD POSCO 2 LAST

4.00 PM Feb 6th 2013

BSE/NSE Announcer

Platinum Member

16599 Followers

Indian Metals &  

between IMFA and POSCO, IMFA caused IAFL to issue and allot equity shares to POSCO resulting in POSCO owning 24% of the issued and paid-up share capital of IAFL and IMFA owning the remaining 76% of the issued and paid-up share capital of IAFL".

12.05 PM Feb 6th 2013

Wire News

Platinum Member

611 Followers

News Now  

Land acquisition for Posco on, police excess alleged

11.00 PM Feb 4th 2013

Web Messenger

Platinum Member

362660 Followers

Metals & Mining - Sector  

Source:Financial Express - Paradip: After being halted for more than a year, land acquisition for the showpiece Rs 52,000-crore Posco steel plant in Odisha resumed on Sunday amid clashes between police and protesters. The acquisition process for the South Korean steel major`s mega project amid

3.49 PM Feb 4th 2013

Wire News

Platinum Member

611 Followers

News Now  

POSCO-INDIA:Odisha resumes land acquisition for POSCO project

2.56 PM Feb 4th 2013

News across the web »
Mar 17, 2016 at 13:24 | Source: FirstPost
Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.