Feb 25, 2015 at 08:26 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Tata Motors | Piramal Enterprises | Pantaloons Fashion | Sesa Sterlite | Hindalco | South Indian Bank | Suzlon Energy | Jubilant Life | Orient Green Power | Harrisons Malayalam | Future Lifestyle | SpiceJet | Dewan Housing | FACT | PC Jeweller | Opto Circuit | ABG Shipyard and Poly Medicure are stocks, which are in the news today.
Feb 20, 2015 at 08:27 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Larsen and Toubro | Tata Steel | Cairn India | Hero Motocorp | UltraTech Cement | SpiceJet | Emco | Future Consumer Enterprises | Crompton Greaves | Sunil Hitech | Videocon | Pipavav Defence | Power Grid and Graphite India are stocks, which are in the news today.
Feb 19, 2015 at 22:30 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Kingfisher Airlines in its meeting held on February 12, 2015, has considered the resignation letter dated February 14, 2014 submitted by Mr. Sanjay Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer and has accepted the same with effect from February 14, 2014.
Feb 13, 2015 at 18:42 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Kingfisher Airlines has board meeting held on February 12, 2015, pursuant to security clearance received from the Government of India appointed Mr. Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy as an Additional Director on the Board of Directors of the Company, category Non-Executive Independent, with effect from February 12, 2015.
Feb 06, 2015 at 22:05 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
SpiceJet got a bitter taste of the banking community's distaste for airlines when it ran into rough weather last year.
Jan 16, 2015 at 20:53 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Speaking exclusively to the channel, Mahesh Sharma, the minister of state for aviation, said Rs 1,500 crore could be enough for Spicejet to stay afloat.
Jan 15, 2015 at 15:44 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Spice will seek aviation ministry nod for Scheme of Reconstruction and Revival for the takeover of ownership, management and control of SpiceJet.
Jan 14, 2015 at 15:39 | Source: Firstpost.com
But one thing is clear: whether he remains at the helm or goes, his era is over. The airline business is not for people with very little capital and only crony power to sustain them. Goyal reigned in an era of crony power in civil aviation, and that era has, more or less, come to an end.
Jan 09, 2015 at 19:09 | Source: PTI
Entering at a turbulent time facing the sector, the airline said it would not be "lavish or over-the-top" in the name of being a full service carrier. Tatas hold a majority 51 percent stake in Vistara -- a joint venture with Singapore Airlines, which holds the remaining 49 percent.
Jan 07, 2015 at 18:01 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Currently, Heinken holds 39 percent stake and UB Group holds 35.81 percent in United Breweries. Heinken is looking to at least hike its stake by 4-5 percent more.