Mar 27, 2015 at 13:21 | Source: Reuters
India's biggest carrier, IndiGo, is preparing to file documents for a stock listing to raise USD 300 to USD 400 million, two sources with knowledge of the plans said, as it looks to cash in on a booming air travel market.
Mar 25, 2015 at 22:31 | Source: CNBC-TV18
The one area that the Qatar government is keen on entering is the Indian aviation space and Qatar Airways has been exploring joint ventures with Indian carriers. The airline is particularly keen on tying up with India's most profitable carrier IndiGo.
Mar 25, 2015 at 16:23 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Qatar Airways is extremely interested in investing in India and is looking for a possible joint venture with Indias most profitable airline, IndiGo, the former's CEO Akbar Al Baker told CNBC-TV18.
Mar 18, 2015 at 21:25 | Source: CNBC-TV18
A report said that India's largest airline by domestic market share is planning to fund its ambitious expansion plan as it has placed orders for 530 Airbus A 320s worth USD 48 billion.
Mar 12, 2015 at 20:09 | Source: CNBC-TV18
The company will have five aircrafts within the next six weeks and then after that they will again look at what the industry looks like and take a view on how the new added destinations are doing, said Airasia India's CEO Mittu Chandilya.
Feb 22, 2015 at 13:43 | Source: PTI
The DGCA norms make it mandatory for the airlines to submit data on number of cases of denied boarding, cancellations and delays along with the status on a monthly basis.
Feb 12, 2015 at 21:24 | Source: PTI
Currently, Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises holds 51.12 percent stake in IndiGo and the rest 48.88 per cent is held by another investor Rakesh S Gangwal through his Virginia-based company Caelum Investments.
Feb 12, 2015 at 19:26 | Source: PTI
Amid airlines indulging in cut-throat rivalry in offering lowest possible airfare, the CCI is yet again probing the possible violation of competition laws, although the fair-trade regulator has failed to pin down the carriers on similar charges several times in the past.
Jan 12, 2015 at 18:28 | Source: CNBC-TV18
New airlines such as AirAsia and Vistara will need 5-10 years to deliver to Indias potential, says Qatar Airways' group CEO Akbar Al Baker.
Dec 19, 2014 at 17:27 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Indigo Telecom in collaboration with Microsoft and the Government of Kenya under a comprehensive MOU; is deploying a TV band white spaces network in Kenya branded - Mawingu