Feb 08, 2016 at 09:54 | Source: PTI
With US lifting sanctions, Iran has told Indian authorities that the three-year old mechanism, paying 45 percent of oil import bill in rupees and keeping the remaining 55 percent pending for payment channels to clear, has come to an end.
Feb 05, 2016 at 15:11 | Source: CNBC-TV18
According to Rajesh Agarwal of Aum Capital, one may hold Hindustan Petroleum Corporation.
Feb 04, 2016 at 10:21 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com recommends going long in Hindustan Unilever and feels that one can short BHEL, Reliance Power and Biocon.
Feb 04, 2016 at 08:51 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Manas Jaiswal of manasjaiswal.com advises selling Tata Motors DVR with a target of Rs 225.
Feb 02, 2016 at 10:57 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com recommends shorting HPCL and feels that Tata Steel may hit Rs 240.
Feb 01, 2016 at 20:19 | Source: PTI
Jet fuel constitutes over 40 percent of an airline's operating cost and the price cut will lighten the financial burden on cash-strapped carriers.
Feb 01, 2016 at 14:05 | Source: PTI
Now petrol in Delhi would be available for Rs 59.95 per litre as against Rs 59.99 earlier. For diesel, one has to shell out Rs 44.68 for a litre as compared to Rs 44.71 previously, according to Indian Oil Corp (IOC).
Jan 28, 2016 at 11:41 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on February 12, 2016, inter alia, to consider the Un-audited Financial Results of the Corporation for the Third Quarter ended December 31, 2015 (October-December 2015) (Q3).
Jan 27, 2016 at 16:00 | Source: PTI
The domestic firms had raised USD 637.29 million from overseas markets during the same month in 2014. Of the total borrowings during the month, USD 1.13 billion was raised through approval route, while USD 1.90 billion came through automatic route.
Jan 27, 2016 at 09:47 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Corporation will be held on February 01, 2016, inter-alia, to consider declaration of Interim Dividend, if any for Financial Year 2015-16.