SENSEX NIFTY

Dr Reddys Lab

Oct 18, 2014 at 08:54 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Banking stocks rallied with the ICICI Bank rising 3.21 percent to USD 52.16 per ADR and HDFC Bank gaining 2.05 percent at USD 48.90.
Oct 17, 2014 at 17:48 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Dr.Datsons Labs has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 17, 2014, have decided that the date of opening of issuance of FCCB up to USD 13.00 million is on October 17, 2014.
Oct 17, 2014 at 11:05 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Auto stocks like Hero Motocorp, Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki India and Ashok Leyland will get astro support, says Satish Gupta of astrostocktips.
Oct 17, 2014 at 08:52 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Among banks, HDFC Bank declined 0.40 percent to USD 47.92 and ICICI Bank was down 0.24 percent to USD 50.54 per ADR.
Oct 16, 2014 at 17:44 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Dr.Datsons Labs has informed that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on October 17, 2014, to announce the date of opening of issuance of FCCB up to USD 13.00 million.
Oct 16, 2014 at 10:09 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
According to Satish Gupta of astrostocktips, pharma stocks like Dr Reddy's Labs, Ranbaxy Labs, Sun Pharma and Glenmark Pharma will get astro support.
Oct 16, 2014 at 08:19 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Indian ADRs ended mixed on Wednesday. Wipro gained 0.16 percent and Tata Motors added 0.5 percent.
Oct 15, 2014 at 12:00 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Indian ADRs ended higher on Tuesday. Tata Motors rose 1 percent and Infosys added 1.77 percent.
Oct 14, 2014 at 15:18 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
According to ICICIdirect.com Nifty is likely to continue consolidation in range of 7800-8200. One can sell 1 lot of Nifty October 7900 Put in the range of Rs 116-118 and buy 1 lot of Nifty November 7900 Put in the range of Rs 142-144, says the report.
Oct 14, 2014 at 09:23 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
DLF tanked 19 percent after market regulator SEBI barred company and its six executives from accessing capital markets for 3 years. Hero Motocorp, Cipla, ITC, Dr Reddy's Labs, BPCL and HCL Technologies were under pressure.
Messages on Dr Reddys Lab »

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

10395 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

There has been a block deal of 24000 shares in Dr Reddys Labs at Rs 2680.00 per share, valued at Rs 6.43 crore on NSE today.

3.20 PM Jul 8th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

10395 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

There has been a block deal of 30387 shares in Dr Reddys Labs at Rs 2735.00 per share, valued at Rs 8.31 crore on NSE today.

2.30 PM Jul 7th

Sun1234

New Member

0 Follower

Dr Reddys Labs  

Short for a target of 2610 - My target for Dr Reddys Labs is Rs 2610 for the short term with a stoploss of Rs 2680

11.06 AM Jul 5th

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

10395 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

There has been a block deal of 35556 shares in Dr Reddys Labs at Rs 2682.00 per share, valued at Rs 9.54 crore on NSE today.

1.00 PM Jul 4th

PipaDove

New Member

0 Follower

Dr Reddys Labs  

simply buy as stock must surely move to 3000 by the time budget is announced. It is moving up the stream, in accordance. - My target for Dr Reddys Labs is Rs 3000 for the short term with a stoploss of Rs 2560

10.47 AM Jul 4th

mittalnares
hk

New Member

0 Follower

Dr Reddys Labs  

iT HAS TO SURPASS PREVIOUS HIGH OF 2939 IN FEB 14-HENCE A SAFE UPSIDE OF 10% 10% BASED ON FY 14 RESULTS-TOTAL UPSIDE OF 20% MAKES IT A GUD BUY! - My target for Dr Reddys Labs is Rs 3500 for the short term with a stoploss of Rs 2500

4.45 PM Jul 3rd

Expert Chartist

Platinum Member

10020 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

At 11:59 hrs Dr Reddys Labs has formed a bearish bar reversal chart pattern today. A Bearish Bar Reversal occurs when today\'s high is higher than its previous day high and the current price / today\'s close is lower than its previous day close.

12.00 PM Jul 1st

MMB Moderator

Platinum Member

2390 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

Hi Mr kutti,Thank you for your query on "Dr Reddys Labs". Platinum member "triajay" has

11.53 AM Jul 1st

Market Statistician

Platinum Member

10395 Followers

Dr Reddys Labs  

There has been a block deal of 20222 shares in Dr Reddys Labs at Rs 2541.00 per share, valued at Rs 5.14 crore on NSE today.

12.30 PM Jun 27th

Dr Reddys Labs  

DRL may fall again to Rs.2300 levels as it has risen more than Rs.300 from its low of Rs.2250, since the new generic pipeline of the Company is weak (for the time being)its results will not be up to the mark. - My target for Dr Reddys Labs is Rs 2300 for the short term

11.16 AM Jun 27th

News across the web »
Aug 17, 2014 at 12:35 | Source: Economic Times
Explore Moneycontrol

Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.