Apr 29, 2016 at 11:38 | Source: CNBC-TV18
Revenue degrew for the last fiscal year because of divestment of its flexible packaging business and raw material pass through, said Ashok Goel VC & MD, Essel Propack.
Apr 28, 2016 at 15:00 | Source: Reuters
Tata Steel is not prepared to split up its main British assets, such as its Port Talbot steel plant, as part of a plan to divest its UK steelmaking operations, UK CEO Bimlendra Jha told a committee of lawmakers on Thursday.
Apr 28, 2016 at 13:00 | Source: PTI
"The board of directors of the company... considered and approved divestment of 30 percent stake in Digital Domain-Reliance, LLC (DD-Reliance), to the existing holder of the remaining 70 percent stake in DD-Reliance, which is ultimately wholly-owned by Digital Domain Holdings (DDHL)," Prime Focus said in a BSE filing.
Apr 28, 2016 at 11:53 | Source: PTI
"Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) has entered into a definitive agreement to divest its stake in Landmark Partners LLC, and certain of its subsidiaries. REL holds its stake in Landmark through its US-based step-down subsidiary, ReligareGlobal Asset Management Inc," the company said in a BSE filing.
Apr 21, 2016 at 20:37 | Source: CNBC-TV18
The 10 percent stake expected to be divested is valued at over Rs 4,000 crore at current market price.
Apr 20, 2016 at 08:37 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Housing Development Finance Corporation has in-principle agreed to sell up to 10 percent of the paid up share capital of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company through offer for sale in the IPO of HDFC Life.
Apr 19, 2016 at 12:26 | Source: PTI
Religare Enterprises Ltd (REL) said it will divest stake in company's US-based affiliates - Northgate Capital LLC and Northgate Capital LP - to The Capital Partnership Group for an undisclosed sum.
Apr 19, 2016 at 08:50 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Religare Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has entered into a definitive agreement to divest its stake in Northgate Capital LLC and Northgate Capital LP, US based affiliates, which are part of its alternatives focused global asset management business, and their subsidiaries.
Apr 18, 2016 at 14:46 | Source: PTI
During 2015-16, companies garnered Rs 19,822 crore via OFS route. The government's divestment move raked in Rs 19,576 crore, according to an analysis.
Apr 13, 2016 at 22:18 | Source: PTI
Vice Chairman of NITI AayogArvind Panagariya today said the apex planning body was set tosubmit a blueprint for divesting government's stake in somepublic sector units (PSUs) and strategic sale of some unitswhich have been sick for a long time.