Don’t have an account?
New to Moneycontrol - Sign up now
Its easy and FREE!
OR connect with
The Indian rupee opened higher by 9 paise at 66.35 per dollar on Tuesday against previous close of 66.44.Ashutosh Raina of HDFC Bank said, "A weakening USD, with dollar index touching 92.54 levels
The Indian rupee opened lower by 11 paise at 66.50 per dollar on Friday against previous close of 66.39.Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity said, "Weak dollar index will help rupee to appreciate
The Indian rupee gained in the early trade on Wednesday. It has opened higher by 28 paise at 66.27 per dollar versus 66.55 Monday.Bansi Madhavani of India Ratings said, "Weaker dollar is likely
The Indian rupee opened lower by 3 paise at 66.50 per dollar on Monday against 66.47 Friday.Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity said, "Rupee is expected to trade sideways with negative bias
At the overseas, the dollar was on the defensive early today, nursing deep losses against the euro and yen after Friday's firm US jobs report failed to shift a broadly held view that the Federal
The Indian rupee has opened marginally higher at 66.35 per dollar on Thursday against previous close of 66.37.Mohan Shenoi of Kotak Mahindra Bank said, "USD-INR is expected to gradually
We expect the rupee to trade in a range of 66.45-66.60/dollar today, says NS Venkatesh of IDBI Bank.
Under the arrangement, RMBA can make withdrawals of US dollar, euro and rupee in multiple tranches of up to a maximum of USD 100 million or its equivalent, RBI said in a release.
The Indian rupee opened lower by 13 paise at 67.21 per dollar on Tuesday versus 67.08 Friday.Ashutosh Raina of HDFC Bank said, "The USD-INR pair continues to gain from recent lows on the back
-INR to trade in a range of 67.20-67.80/dollar today," he added.Also Read - HSBC sees year-end rupee at 69 against US dollarDollar fell versus the euro after data showing a decline in US service sector employment
The Indian rupee has climbed further as it opened with a gain of 14 paise on Thursday at 67.40 per dollar. It closed at 67.54 on Wednesday.Mohan Shenoi of Kotak Mahindra Bank said
The Indian rupee extended upmove on Wednesday by opening at 67.74 a dollar, up 12 paise compared to 67.86 in previous session. This consistent recovery is led by rally in equity markets on hopes
, Das added.Das said while the rupee had declined by 6.5 percent against the US dollar since last April, it has actually risen against the euro and the yen while holding its own against the sterling
With US lifting sanctions, Iran has told Indian authorities that the three-year old mechanism, paying 45 percent of oil import bill in rupees and keeping the remaining 55 percent pending for payment
says 'not too worried' about value of rupeeUS dollar fell against the euro and yen after a drop in oil prices suggested US inflation would stay low and prevent the Federal Reserve from hiking interest
The rupee pared its initial losses, but was still trading down by 3 paise at 68.08 per dollar in late morning deals amid sustained demand for the US currency from banks and importers. The Indian unit
The Indian rupee opened lower by 10 paise at 68.15 per dollar on Thursday against previous close of 68.05.Mohan Shenoi of Kotak Mahindra Bank said, "As expected, the FOMC has kept policy
Rupee to remain under pressure and range for the day will be 67.6 - 68.10, says Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity.
The Indian rupee opened lower by 6 paise at 67.35 per dollar versus 67.29 Thursday.
The Indian rupee declined to 67.04 per dollar mark in the opening trade, the level it saw last on December 15, 2015.
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.