HSI constituent stocks are selected with the use of extensive analysis, together with external consultation. To be qualified for selection, a company:
• must be among those that comprise top 90% of the total market value of all ordinary shares;
• must be among those that comprise top 90% of the total turnover on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited "SEHK";
• should have a listing history of 24 months or meet the requirements of the following Guidelines:
Guidelines for Handling Large-cap Stocks Listed for Less than 24 Months
For a newly listed large-cap stock, the minimum listing time required for inclusion in the stock universe for the HSI review is as follows
Average MV Rank at Time of Review
Minimum Listing History
Among the eligible candidates, final selections are based on their:
• market capitalisation and turnover rankings;
• representation of the respective sub-sectors within HSI; and
• financial performance
OUR WINNING PICKS
DID YOU INVEST?
(October 01, 2015)
ALL TIME WINNERS
Super Combo 2400
Powerful mix of both trader and investor packs with timely expert advice.
Designed especially for traders looking to tap the profit opportunities of volatile markets.
For all investors looking to unearth stocks that are poised to move.