HISTORY AND CORPORATE STRUCTURE
Originally Incorporated as Tulip Software Private Ltd on 19th May
in New Delhi, India under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Registration
No. 55 - 48817. The name of the Company was changed to Tulip
Software Ltd, i.e. the word Private deleted U/s 43A of the Companies
Act, 1956 and the company has become a deemed Public Company w.e.f.
1st July 1997. The name of the Company was changed to Tulip IT
Services Ltd. vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated 10th
2002. . The company has shifted its registered office from J-31 New
South Extension Part 1, New Delhi- 110049 to C-160, Okhla Industrial
Area, Phase I, New Delhi - 110 020 w.e.f. July 18th, 2003.
The company started operations in 1992 as traders in software
At present it has 13 year old organization and during this period It
gone through series of diversifications, expanded our reach at
locations in India and set up a 100% subsidiary at Singapore. The
Company was promoted by Lt. Col Hardeep Singh Bedi and Ms. Maninder
Bedi. During the financial year 2004-05 the company initiated our
based IP/VPN services to provide connectivity across cities, through
Tulip Connect. Within a short span we were able to execute orders
Rs. 1,578 Lacs. The list of clients for this line of business
Bank, Sapiant, Playwin, Inlott, etc. Our network was even able to
remote cities like Guwahati, Rudrarpur, Baddi and Parwanoo.
Due to this initiative the company has not discontinued any of its
other line of
Milestones of the Company
* In the year 1994-95, we diversified in to hardware and became a
partner for most major computer manufacturers.
* During the year 1995-96, we further diversified our product profile
changed the basic characteristic of our business from being just a
software dealer to become a system integrator. This changed our
from the small & medium customers in the private sector and
Departments to the large business enterprises in the country.
* During the year 1995-96 we opened our Mumbai branch, which helped
expanding our operations in the western India. It was during this
we started providing turnkey telecom solutions to major
* In the year 2000-01 we saw the potential in becoming a Network
and started tapping this business.
* In the year 2004-05 we have completed the first project to provide
wireless network in Malappuram district of Kerala
* In the year 2004-05 we started rolling out the wireless based
-Tulip IT Services Ltd has announced the induction of Lt. Gen. P P S
Bhandari, PVSM, AVSM to the high profiled appointment of the
company's Vice Chairman.
-Tulip IT Services Ltd has appointed Mr. Prithipal Singh as an
Additional Director of the Company in terms of Section 260 of the
Companies Act, 1956.
-Tulip IT Services Ltd has appointed Mr. Vinod Chander Sinha as a
member of Audit Committee and Shareholders/ investor's Grievances
Committee at the Board Meeting.
- Company name has been changed from Tulip IT Services Ltd to Tulip
- Tulip Telecom Ltd has won 3rd prestigious R-APDRP Project.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- Tulip Telecom to power World's third largest Data Center in India.
- Tulip Telecom appoints IBM and Schnabel as its partner to Build
World's Third largest Data Center in Bengaluru.
- Tulip Telecom bags four large Network and Data Centre orders in
excess of Rs. 199 Crore (Aprox).
- Iomega launches video surveillance services; partners with Tulip
- Tulip Data City, India's largest and world's third largest single
site Data Center, operational.
- Tulip Telecom bags project from Department of Information
- Tulip Telecom adds another large-scale project in its Managed
Services portfolio for Government segment.
- Tulip Telecom wins Rs. 87.23 crore Order for its new Bangalore Data
Center from Unique Identification Authorit.