- The Company was incorporated on 25th March, in Maharashtra as a
private limited company and was converted into a public limited
on 8th August 1994. It was promoted by software professionals viz.
Ramkrishna Bhagwat, Atul Kamath & Tushar Vaidya.
- The company's software engineers work in a wide range of
areas such as financial services, Stock Exchange & broking, shipping
manufacturing, distribution and HR management in India & abroad.
- The company has developed systems based on SYBASE, ORACLE & POWER
BUILDER, client server environments such as SQL Windows, Visual
Visual C++, Novell Netware, `Unix' & `C'.
- 24,66,666 No. of equity shares allotted to promoters. During
1995 the company issued to the public through a prospectus.
No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each at a prem. of Rs 40 per share.
- The company introduced Financial Trading Suite (FTS) a software
product for the financial industry comprising Stockpro/FTS for Stock
brokers, money manager/FTS for banks, NBFC's and FX manager/FTS for
- The Company proposed to expand the offshore development facility
- During the year, the company introduced BROKER, a comprehensive
software package for Stock Brokers and was successful in installing
at several client sites.
- During the current year, the company has set up a state-of-the-art
software development facility in SEEPZ to cater to the emerging
for off-shore software development facilities in the Client/Server
- The company made a bonus issues of 12 lakh shares in the ratio of
on June 4, 1994, capitalizing a sum of Rs. 1.20 crores from free
- The company made a further issue of 5 lakh shares aggregating Rs.
1.15 crores to Non-Resident Indians and other investors (other than
promoters) at a premium of Rs. 13/- per share on July 9, 1994.
- The company made a further bonus issue of 6,16,666 shares in the
ratio of 1:3 on August 1, 1994, capitalizing a sum of Rs.
from the share premium account.
- During the year, the company introduced Financial Trading Suite
(FTS), a suite of software products for the financial services
- During the coming year, the company proposes to conduct its
business through a wholly owned subsidiary company in order to give
better marketing focus and to enable better financial planning.
- The name Leading Edge Infotech Private Limited has been approved
the authorities and other requisite sanctions and approvals are
- Mr. Tushar Vaidya, Director is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- The directors recommend a bonus issue of shares in the ratio of
bonus share for every existing equity share of the company.
- Mr. S.Y. Rege, Director, is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- During the year under review, the Company also entered the
business and built a dedicated Mainframe Group.
- Mr. Atul Kamath, Director, is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- The Company had changed its name to Trigyn Technologies following
acquisition of eCapital Solutions in a stock swap last January.
- The Company has won two key Chinese Internet business contracts
the company hopes to leverage for long-term services.
- The company has issued 512,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/-
to The India Private Equity Fund (Mauritius) on April 3rd in terms
the options exercised against the warrants held by them.
- The company has issued 1500 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each
pursuant to the exercise of stock options by certain employees.
- The company has issued 7,350,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs 10
at a premium of Rs 815 to eCapital Holding (Bermuda) Limited on
- The Company has spun off one of its porducts developed by its
subsidiary, eVector into a separate company.
2002-Samir S Kamat appointed as Company Secretary of Trigyn
- The Company has informed that it has restructured its
operations in United Kingdom (UK) with a view to eliminate
operational losses and achieve profitability, without sacrificing any
existing client relationships and/or revenues. The operations were
carried out through Trigyn Technologies Ltd.,( UK) which is a third
level subsidiary of Trigyn Technologies Ltd. in India.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that as part of the overall
Trigyn Group restructuring strategy/plan, they have spun in 'eVector
back into the Company.The entire exercise of the restructuring has
been initiated and it is expected that the entire process will be
completed over the next 12-16 weeks.
2002-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed BSE the sudden demise of
its co-founder, Wholetime Director and CEO, Mr Atul Kamath. Mr.
Kamath was on a business development visit to the US and expired in
sleep, on August 13, 2002. The death is diagnosed to have occurred
due to a massive cardiac arrest.
The Board also decided to appoint Mr Tushar Vaidya, a Whole time
Director and co founder of the Company as CEO with immediate effect.
Mr Vaidya has been spearheading the global sales and marketing
activities and is based in New Jersey, USA.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed the Directors at their meeting
held on October 01, 2002 have expanded the Board of Directors by
appointing Mr Sanjay A Patkar as an Additional
-Trigyn Technologies Limited, Board of Directors appoints Mr. Madhav
H Kale as an Additional Director.
-Mr. P Radhakrishna resigns as the Director from Trigy Technologies
-Resignation of Mr. P Radhakrishna from Trigyn Technologies ltd.
- Trigyn Technologies Limited has informed that Mr. Samir Kamat -
Company Secretary has resigned w.e.f. April 27, 2004 and the company
is in the process of appointing a new company secretary as compliance
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of
the Company at its meeting held on September 29, 2006 has appointed
Dr C Rao Kasarabada and Mr Ch V V Prasad on the Board of the
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed that at the meeting of the
Board of Directors of the Company held on October 27, 2006, Mr R
Ganapathi has been appointed on the Board of the Company as an
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has appointed Mr. D Ravi Kanth on the Board
of the Company as an Independent Director.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has appointed Mr. R Ganapathi, Executive
Director as the Chairman of the Board and shall hold the position as
the Chairman & Executive Director of the Company.
- Mr. Valmeeka Nathan has been appointed as the Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) of the Company.