The Company was incorporated as Texmaco Machines Private Limited on
June 25, 1998 under the Companies Act, 1956 under CIN No.
U29261WB1998PTC087404. Consequent to the Company becoming a public
Company the word private was deleted from its name with effect from
March 3, 2010. The name of the Company was further changed to Texmaco
Rail & Engineering Limited on 23rd April 2010.