- The Company has launched its most integrated business
accountingsoftware 'Personal Accountant' in Guwahati.
- The Company has been awarded a multi-million-dollar contract to
develop a software system, which will make insurance information from
the General Organisation of Social Insurance, Saudi Arabia available
on the Internet.
- The Company has signed a global alliance with Choridiant Software,
Inc a leading provider of e-business infrastructure software for
- The Company and Housing Development Finance Corporation have set up
Rs 40-crore company with 50:50 partnership to provide IT-enabled
services to overseas companies.
- Tata Consultancy Services has entered into a tie-up with
PrimeResponse to architect, implement, support and consult its
e-marketing solution -- Prime@Vantage.com.
- The Company has entered into an alliance with Broadvision, a
California-based personalised e-business applications provider, to
offer the latter's business solutions in India.
- Mr. S. Ramadorai, Chief Executive Officer, Tata Consultancy
Services has been appointed as Director on the board of Tata
- The Company has emerged as Asia's largest software and services
company launched its computer security consultancy practice.
- Software major Tata Consultancy Services proposes to set up three
additional development centres in the country including one at
Coimbatore within the next couple of year.
- TCS has made significant investments in newer technologies and
Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) as a strategic area of focus.
Towards this the company has signed a memorandum of understanding
with Jataayu Software (P) Ltd. for WAP technology.
- The Tata Consultancy Services has opened four new offices in the
US, which would focus on high quality technology services and
innovative research and development.
- Visual Soft Technologies Ltd. and Tata Consultancy Services have
each bagged two awards from the Hyderabad Software Exporters
Association for the year 2000.
- Tata Consultancy Services has received the Global Partnership Award
2000 from AIESEC International, the Rotterdam-based NGO.
- The World's leading automotive systems major, Delphi Automotive
Systems has entered into a tie-up with infotech leaders Infosys, TCS
and CG Smith for embedded software development for its worldwide
- The Company has entered into a strategic partnership with the
universal description, discovery and integration project.
- The Company has signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of
Technology, Madras to set
up a Centre of Excellence on computational engineering.
- Tata Consultancy Services and hte Institute for Development and
Banking Technology have entered into an agreement ofr deploying a
solution for the Indian banking and financial sector.
- Tata Consultancy Services has earmarked a Rs 200-crore corpus for
funding research and development initiatives. This year, the
company’s focus areas for R&D will be bio-informatics and Net
- Software and services major, Tata Consultancy Services it has
entered into a partnership
with Swedish Bank Sakndinaviska Enskilda Banken, US-based Ankar
Capital and Compas Venture ot develop wealth management products and
services for leading Asian banks.
- The Information technology company of Tata Sons, Tata Infotech may
be merged with Tata Consultancy Services, the software services
division of Tata Sons.
- Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys have emerged as the leading
Indian software exporters during 2000-01, clocking exports worth Rs
2,870.26 crore and Rs 1,852.94 crore, respectively.
- Tata Consultancy Services, a global software solutions and
consulting services enterprises,
has signed up with Ericsson worldwide to provide cost-effective
solutions in telecom through its
Global Development Centre in Hyderabad
- Tata Consultancy Services, the software solutions and consulting
services enterprise, has
signed an agreement to provide software solutions to Ericsson
- TCS has spread its operations into the Asia-Pacific by setting up a
regional headquarters in
Singapore to focus primarily on the emerging infocomm industry in the
- TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), the global software solutions and
consulting services major, hasentered into a multi-year collaborative
agreement with the Hyderabad-based Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and
Diagnostics (CDFD), a leading R&D laboratory under the Department of
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a division of Tata Sons, appears
to have initiated the spadework for its proposed initial public
- Oracle Software India on September 25 announced Tata Consultancy
Services as a member of its mobile partner initiative programme to
offer solutions and services based on Oracle mobile application
- Tata Consultancy Services has announced the opening of a new office
in Portland, Oregon. The office has been opened as part of the
company's North American strategy. The 0-million company, with
18,000 employees, has 40 offices in the US alone, and over a hundred
_ TCS bags order of Rs 500 crore from SBI.
-Mr P K Chakravarty, Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of Tata
Construction & Projects Ltd has resigned from the services of the
company wef from the close of office hours on July 31, 2002.
-TCS sets up dedicated department to train its employees to speak at
least 1 foreign language
-TCS makes turnkey project for Chennai Telephone call centre
-Tata Consultancy new BPO partner of Aviva
-TCS issues digital certificates to 12 delegates
-Ties up with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd to provide medical
advisory and counselling services at Ghar, the highway retailing
initiative of BPCL
- Acquires Singapore Airlines' (SIA) 51 per cent stake in their joint
venture, Aviation Software Development Consultancy India, for Rs 14.03
--Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
(BHEL) on April 2 announced the release of PowerPac-G, a software
product that addresses decision support and integrated asset
management needs of power generation plants. TCS and BHEL will
jointly market the product in the Indian and global markets, and
initial orders have been firmed up.
-Tata Sons has transferred its entire 51.12 per cent equity stake in
CMC to group company Tata Consultancy services (TCS) for Rs 380 crore
at Rs 490.5 a share.
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the opening of its
'automotive centre of excellence' in Detroit, US,
- The company has appointed US-headquartered public relations (PR)
agency Fleishman Hillard to handle its international public relations
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has acquired Phoenix Global
Solutions (PGS) from the Phoenix Companies Inc
-TCS enters strategic global OEM partnership with i2
- PNB mandates TCS to deploy HR Solutions
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has joined hands with PeopleSoft to
handle a Rs 5-10 crore worth project mandated by Punjab National Bank
(PNB) to implement human capital management and payroll solution.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, the jewel in the Tata group's crown,
has a new board of directors. Ratan N Tata, non-executive chairman of
Tata Sons, along with S Ramadorai and Aman Mehta, have joined the
-Bahrain National Holding (BNH) Company has signed a long-term
contract with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), to consolidate its
position as a preferred insurance service provider.
-eSeva APOnline, a joint venture between the government of Andhra
Pradesh and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for government to citizen
(G2C) services, has launched a new initiative Home Seva on July 16
-TCS has set up its ninth development centre near Chennai on the Old
Mahabalipuram Road, the city's information technology corridor
- Tata Consultancy Services made its debut on the two premier stock
exchanges on August 25, closing around 16 per cent higher than the
issue price of Rs 850 per share discovered through book building on a
price range of Rs 775 to Rs 900 per share
-Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society (CHiPS), joins
with TCS to become a digital certificate issuing authority
-TCS MD gets inaugural award for Indo-US Business Excellence
-TCS sets up office in Brussels
-TCS join hands with US firm to develop a wireless payment platform
-Andhra Pradesh Technology Services (APTS) join hands with TCS to
issue digital certificates.
-TCS forges alliance with Israeli biotech firm
-TCS forges alliance with TAFE Global
-Leading software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has
announced an alliance with the MIT Sloan Center for Information
Systems Research (CISR), strengthening ties with the world's leading
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd ties up with Formula One racing car
champion Ferrari to provide information technology and engineering
services for the development of the team's racing car for the 2005
-TCS forges alliance with Hyperion
- Computer Associates International Inc (CA) enters into a strategic
partnership with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) to secure the
latter's operations covering 55 centres globally by deploying CA's
eTrust end-to-end security solutions.
-TCS, NAL enters into MoU for aerospace solutions
-TCS sets up new development centre in Kochi
-Tata Consultancy Services has two new offerings in store for the
pharma and clinical trials market
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) becomes country's first IT company
to cross the billion mark as it closed fiscal 2005 with Rs
9,748.47 crore in revenues. At Rs 1,976.90 crore in net profit, it is
also the first software giant to cross 0 million in net profit.
-SICO selects TCS & Microsoft as Strategic Partners
-TCS forges alliance with US-based QAD Inc
-TCS inks pact with Italian company
-BindView in alliance with TCS
-TCS gets UK Trade and Investment Special Recognition Award
-TCS enters into global partnership with SAP AG to deliver Adaptive
Manufacturing Solutions using SAP Manufacturing Integration and
Intelligence and a set of TCS industry-specific composite
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) got an interior design deal from US
airframe manufacturer Boeing Company and will work closely with its
customer to design the interiors of new aircraft.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has informed that the Board of
Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 02, 2006 has
appointed Mrs Laura M Cha on the Board of the Company as an
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has announced that the Company
has signed a seven year agreement to provide a full range of managed
IT services to Somerfield, a leading UK-based small-format food
retailer, building on an existing eight-year relationship between the
Company and Somerfield.
-TCS signs services contact with United Biscuits.
-Tata Consultancy Services has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged .2 billion outsourcing
contract from Nielsen partners, the largest ever-outsourcing deal for
any Indian IT player.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd has announced that Standard & Poor's
Ratings Services has assigned the Company a corporate credit rating
of 'BBB' with a positive outlook.
- Tata Consultancy Services has rolled out a new set of solutions for
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) on April 05, 2008 has announced
that it has signed a new multi-year contract with Chrysler LLC to
provide a comprehensive portfolio of IT services. The scope of this
contract integrates the contract TCS announced in February with
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has signed a five-year global
contract with telecom giant Ericsson. TCS will deliver application
maintenance and development services for Ericsson's internal IT
operations. TCS will be one of the two strategic partners responsible
for delivering application maintenance services to Ericsson. It will
also be a preferred supplier for application development services.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a multi-year IT
solutions contract from Infineon Technologies AG (IFX), a
semiconductor manufacturer. Under the agreement, TCS will operate and
maintain solutions for the Infineon's Supply Chain Management (SCM)
landscape. The Infineon SCM Planning operations will be operated out
of Munich, Germany and Bangalore, India.
- TCS has won an million outsourcing contract from UK's Child
Maintenance and Enforcement Commission (CMEC). The order is first in
a series of almost -3 billion worth of contracts to be awarded by
UK's state-owned departments.
- Tata Consultancy Services opened a new Global Delivery Center in
Buenos Aires, Argentina - the first company to officially inaugurate
its facilities in the new Technology District of the City of Buenos
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has opened a new global delivery
centre in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Tata Consultancy Services has given the bonus in the ratio of 1:1
- TCS has bagged a multi-year deal from the British government to
administer the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST).Personal
Accounts Delivery Authority (PADA), a non-departmental public body
(NDPB), will sign a contract with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
later this month which will be divided into two stages and running
into 10 years.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), India's top software services
exporter, today said that it had signed a multi-year outsourcing
contract with Norway's Telenor.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a five-year IT
infrastructure management services contract worth more than
Australian million (about Rs.218 crore) from Australian renewable
energy company AGL Energy.
- Diligenta strengthens UK position with Ł250 million life and
pension business wins Five million life and pensions policies now
administered by Diligenta
- Hilton Worldwide signed Multi-Year Agreement with Tata Consultancy
- Hua Xia Bank, China (HXB) and TCS won Best Core Banking Project
- CUA appoints TCS BaNCS for Online Banking Platform transformation
- Diligenta wins $ 2.2 billion (Pound 1.37 billion) contract with
Friends Life; Deal all 3.2 million additional policies to total
- TCS - Everest Group Positions Tata Consultancy Services as a Leader
in Banking Applications Outsourcing
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) launched major partnership with
- Tata Consultancy Services appointed official technology partner to
Pro cycling team Garmin-Cervelo
- Tata Consultancy Services Awarded Supplier of the Year by Owens
- TCS - Tata Consultancy Services Ranked World's 7th Greenest Company
in Newsweek's Green Rankings 2011 Global 500 List
- TCS - Tata Consultancy Services wins top European award for
- TCS - TCS BaNCS Launched Mobile Trading in India
- TCS launched new Trading & Surveillance Platform to serve the
- TCS ranked third in FinTech 100
- Software firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) said it has won the
SAP Award of excellence for best run value realization for Project
- TCS won innovation award in France
- TCS signed deal with South Africa Nedgroup Insurance
- TCS named in Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in US
- TCS launched Passport Seva Kendra in Delhi
- TCS launched new rapid implementation offering for Oracle Fusion
- TCS signed agreement with Scandinavian Airlines for F&A platform
- TCS entered into agreement with UK-based hospitality business
- TCS China ranked among Top 10 Global Service Providers
- TCS bags prestigious contract from UK Home Office Department
- TCS bags Partner Impact Awards from SAP
- TCS bags 2011 Eaton Premier Supplier Award
- TCS - TCS won the People Choice award from the US National Science
- TCS - TCS Ranked a Leader in Worldwide Life Science Sales and
Marketing IT Outsourcing in an IDC MarketScape Report
- TCS - TCS China ranked among 2012 Top 10 Global Service Providers
- Tata Consultancy Services Placed as a Leader in Oracle Application
Management Services by Leading Research Firm
- TCS Designated a Leader and 2012 Star Performer in Capital Markets
Application Outsourcing by Everest Group Research.
- TCS selected by Nokia as a global IT Partner
-TCS adds over US billion in brand value
- TCS expands UK operations in Liverpool
-TCS Placed as a Leader in Oracle Application Management Services by
-TCS Receives Partner Excellence Award From Pegasystems, Inc.
-TCS completes the acquisition of French IT Services firm ALTI
-TCS Launches Mobile Telematics Solution for Auto Insurers
-TCS BaNCS wins best custody solution at the 2013 Global Custodian
Awards for Excellence
-TCS wins multiple Corporate Engagement Awards in Europe
-TCS Launches New Digital Software & Solutions Group to Transform
Digital Commerce and Customer Centricity
-Diageo selects TCS as a strategic partner
-TCS Introduces New Software Assurance Solution Co-Developed with
-TCS Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Retail Banking BPO by NelsonHall
-TCS UK wins Gold Award for ‘Innovation in Learning’
-TCS Named Exclusive Certification Services Provider for CDMI
Conformance Testing by SNIA
-TCS Wins Prestigious Association of Management Consulting Firms
-TCS wins Leading Vendor Award for Quality Assurance Services
-TCS Positioned as a Leader in Capital Markets BPO by Everest Group
-TCS UK recognized at Hr Network National Awards 2014
-TCS Receives Top Workforce Award at the 2014 Diversity and Inclusion
(DANDI) Awards Ceremony
-TCS Launches User Experience Center of Excellence in Cincinnati,