Subhash Projects and Marketing Limited was incorporated at
Delhi as a Private Limited Company on 27th August, 1981.
The Company became a Public Limited Company on 27th August,
1983 and the certificate of incorporation was amended by
Registrar of Companies Delhi & Haryana accordingly.
SPML commenced business by constructing water pumping
stations for various Government undertakings and Municipal
Corporations and laying of cross country water pipelines
for the government agencies. The Company has recently
diversified into construction of mini hydel-power plants.
In 1994, the Company entered the field of
consultancy/turnkey services for setting up wind power
plants and has commissioned wind farms of 18 MW capacity
The company has recently been awarded Contracts for execution of
Electrification Projects by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd
(BESCOM) worth Rs.60.55 crs and also by West Bengal State Electricity
Board (WBSEB) worth Rs.15.15 crs.
- Subhash Projects & Marketing gets 3 orders woth Rs. 71.11 crores
- Company has been awarded the turnkey Package of Supply and Erection
of Raw Water Make-up System from Panchet Dam Reservoir to Santhaldih
Thermal Power Station worth Rs.985.30 million by the West Bengal
Power Development Corporation Ltd.
- Subhash Projects awarded turnkey package worth Rs 450.80 million
- Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd gets Order for execution of Rural
Electrification Project in Medinipur District of West Bengal awarded
by Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) valued at Rs 840 million.
-Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd gets Order for supply and erection
of Sub-Transmission and Distribution Systems for Jalpaiguri Circle
awarded by West Bengal State Electricity Board valued at Rs 170
- Company has been awarded the under mentioned orders valued at Rs
- SPML secures order worth Rs 500 mn from Delhi Jal Board.
- Subhash Projects gets Rs 363.55 cr rural electrification
- The company is currently having a healthy order book which is worth
more than Rs 2,000 crore and the projects would be completed within
the next 30 months
- the Company has recently been awarded the order for execution of
Rural Electrification work under 'Rajib Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran
Yojana (RGGvY) on turnkey basis in Gaya District of Bihar by the
Power grid Corporation of India Ltd for Rs 818.90/- million.
- Delhi Jal Board has awarded a contract that envisages the design,
building and operation of
a 90 MGD effluent pumping station at Yamuna Vihar in Delhi.
- Subhash Projects forays into Extra High Voltage Power Services -
Award of Orders for Rs 63 Crores.
- The Company has bagged orders cumulatively worth Rs 309 Crores for
execution of power projects.
- Subhash Projects secures order for Rs 267 Crores from PHED,
- The Company has bagged consolidated orders worth Rs 353.60 crores
sustaining high growth in all its core performance sectors viz.
water, power, and environment.
- Company has recently been awarded the under-mentioned orders by
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd or Rs 272.68 Crore
- The Company has bagged order worth Rs 329.48 crores for execution
of Main Plant, CW & Offsite Civil Works package for Bongaigaon
Thermal Power Project (3X 250 MW) from NTPC Ltd.
- Company has recently been awarded the under-mentioned order by
Public Health Engineering Dept. (PHED), Basni, Jodhpur, Government of
- Subhash Projects & Marketing has received an order of Rs 491.96
crore from a Mumbai suburban municipal corporation for an underground
- Subhash Projects & Marketing bagged an order worth Rs 211.95 crore
from UP Jal Nigam, Kanpur
- Company has received Two Nos. of Orders for amounts aggregating to
Rs 277.71 Crs.
- Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd has informed that the Company has
received Letter of Award dated April 01, 2010 from the Chief Engineer
(Urban), Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Bihar,
Patna for a value of Rs. 220 Crs. (Two Hundred Twenty Crores only).
- Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd has received two nos of Awards for
Ex-Works Supply and Service Contract towards entrusting the work of
Substation Package-A for 132 KV( New / Extn) Substations for
transmission System associated with Consultancy services to Orissa
Power Transmission Corporation Ltd from Power Grid Corporation of
India Ltd, New Delhi for an amount aggregating to Rs.63.19 crores.
-Company has changed its name from Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd.
to SPML Infra Ltd.
-The company received orders from Gujarat Water infrastructure Ltd
(GWIL). One of the orders was worth Rs. 261.21 crore
- The company received orders GWIL was valued at Rs. 246.07 crore
which comprises of construction of water transmission line from
Dhanki to Dudhreaj.
- Company gets order from Goa Water Supply and Sewerage Board for
expansion of 100 MLD water treatment plant at Salaulim, Goa worth INR
- SPML Infra Ltd has bagged an order worth Rs 324.91 crore from
Public Health Engineerign Department of Rajasthan Government.
- company has received two orders worth Rs 720 crore from the Delhi
Jal Board, New Delhi.
- SPML Engineering Life has won two orders worth Rs 418 crore from
Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Rajasthan for the
work of infrastructure development for water supply to various cities
for a period of 10 years.
-SPML Infra Ltd has won 'GMR-IGI Airport Awards 2013'.
-SPML Infra Ltd has won 'Construction Week India Awards 2013' for
Corporate Social Responsibility.
--SPML Infra Ltd has won 'EPC World Awards 2013' for Urban
-SPML Infra Received New Orders worth Rs. 721 Crores.
-SPML Infra Ltd has won 'Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) Infra Awards 2014'
for its project Pokhran Water Supply.
-SPML Infra has won 'India’s Leading Infrastructure Companies Award
-SPML Infra bags order worth Rs 1232.3crore.