Ruchira Papers Limited was incorporated as a Limited Company under the
Companies Act, 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Punjab. H.P and
Chandigarh at Jalandhar (Punjab) on December 8, 1980. We received the
certificate of commencement of business on July 23, 1981.
The registered office of our Company is situated at Trilokpur Road,
Kala-Amb, District Sirmour - 173030, Himachal Pradesh. The
Administrative Office of our Company is situated at 21-22, New
Professors Colony, Yamuna Nagar – 135001, Haryana.
Our Company was promoted by Mr. Umesh Chander Garg, Mr. Jatinder
Singh and Mr. Subhash Chander Garg. Our Company was initially set up
as a manufacturing unit approved by Directorate General of Technical
Development (DGTD) with a small Agro Waste Paper Mill of capacity of
2310 TPA, for manufacturing of Kraft Paper, at Village Kala–Amb,
District Sirmour in Himachal Pradesh. The place is 68 KM from
Chandigarh on Dehradun Highway and 50 KM from Ambala/ Yamuna Nagar.
In the year 1983, the Unit was set up with a initial capital outlay
of Rs.87.86 Lacs and was financed by Himachal Pradesh State
Industrial Development Corporation Limited (“HPSIDC”), Himachal
Pradesh Financial Corporation (HPFC) and Central Bank of India. The
project was implemented and commissioned on time. The commercial
production commenced on 14.08.1983. Over the years, our production
capacity has increased from 2310 TPA to 52800 TPA
-E-mail ID for investors:email@example.com.