2000 - Reliance Natural Resources Ltd was originally incorporated on
the March 24, 2000, under the Companies Act 1956 as Reliance
Platforms Communications.Com Private Limited.
- The name of the company was changed to Reliance Energy Private Ltd
on January 3, 2003.
- Again name of the company changed to Reliance Wattage Private Ltd
on January 16, 2003.
- The status of the company changed to Public Limited from Private
Limited on July 25, 2005.
- After that name of the company changed to Global Fuel Management
Services Ltd on August 10, 2005.
- For the terms of the Scheme of Arrangement (Scheme) with Reliance
Industries Limited, order was sanctioned by the Honorable High Court
of Judicature at Bombay dated December 9, 2005, which has became
effective from December 21, 2005.
Under the scheme, all RIL shareholders received free shares in the
Reliance- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group companies, namely: Reliance
Communications Ventures Ltd., Reliance Energy Ventures Ltd., Reliance
Natural Resources Ltd., and Reliance Capital Ventures Ltd.
- Through fresh Certification of Incorporation dated January 9,
2006, companies name was finally changed to its current name Reliance
Natural Resources Ltd.
- BSE has specified a clear path to list this company along with
other three of the Dhirubhai Ambani Group companies, in a letter
dated February 6, 2006.
- Board of the company was reconstituted on February 7, 2006, on the
same date control and management of the company was handed over to
Anil D. Ambani.
- Reliance Natural Gas Resources Ltd got listed on the BSE and NSE on
March 01, 2006, at Rs. 17.50.
-Reliance Natural led consortium signs contracts for exploration and
production of 4 coal bed methane blocks with the Union Mi
- During the quarter ended December 2007, Reliance Fuel Resources has
become subsidiary of the Reliance Natural Resources Ltd.
- During the same quarter the company issued 16,00,00,000 (face value
of Rs. 8,000 Lakhs) Equity shares on conversion of warrants.
- Reliance Natural Resources Ltd (RNRL) has appointed Shri. Anil
Singhvi as additional Director and Vice-Chairman of the Company.
-RNRL to foray into the cement and shipping business
-RNRL to trade KG D-6 gas
-Anil Ambani's RNRL wins gas supply case.
-Bombay High Court approves the Scheme of Arrangement between RNRL