The Company has been promoted by Shri G. S. Poddar and Rajasthan Petro
M/s. Poddar Pigments Limited (PPL) was incorporated on 11th November,
1991, and obtained a certificate of commencement of business on 30th
December, 1991 from the Registrar of Companies(ROC), Rajasthan at
Jaipur. The company promoted by Shri G. S. Poddar and M/s. Rajasthan
Petro Synthetics Limited, is setting up an import substitution
project for manufacture of 1200 tpa fibre grade master batches for
dope dyeing of filament yarn and fibre of polypropylene at RIICO
Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur in Rajasthan.
The immediate object of the Company is to set up a project for
manufacturing 1200 TPA of Polypropylene based master batches in fibre
The company started implementing the project at the site. As per the
appraisal note, commencement of commercial production was expected in
July, 1994. The company expects to commence commercial production of
first phase of 70% of installed capacity in April, 1994 and the
second phase of 30% of installed capacity by April, 1995.
- The Company has established production of PP Fiber Grade
Masterbatches and PE Masterbatches.
- The Company has established production of Polyester masterbatches
for Fibre and PET Bottle applications.
- The Company has established production of Nylon Masterbatches for
Fiber applications. Enhancement of Plant Capacity.
- Acquisition of ISO 9002.
- Enhancement of Plant Capacity
- Up-gradation from ISO 9002:1994 to ISO 9001:2000 Certification
Masterbatches for Polyester Automotive & outdoor furniture
- Accredition as an EXPORT HOUSE by Govt. of INDIA
- Accredition as an 'Star House' for Export by Govt of India.
- The Company has received the award as second best exporter of
Masterbatches in the country by Plexcouncil
- Awarded second best exporter of Masterbatches in the country by
Plexcouncil. Upgradation from ISO 9001 : 2000 to ISO 9001 : 2008
- Enhancement of plant capacity to 11100 tpa
- The Company has recommended Dividend at the rate of 20% i.e. Rs.
2/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each.