- The company was incorporated on 2nd March, as a Private Limited
Company under the name of Padmini Packaging Prviate Limited.
- The Company is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of
caps, containers, all kinds of plastic engineering products like
automotive parts, computer parts, etc. made of High Density
Polyethylene (HDPE), Low Density Polyethylene LDPE), Polypropylene
(PP), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and other thermo plastic
at its units at Delhi and Sahibabad (U.P.).
- The Company has been promoted by Mr. Vivek Nagpal, the
Chairman-cum-Managing Director. M/s Lucky Laboratories Ltd. and M/s.
Precise Laboratories Ltd., associate companies of Dabur India Ltd.,
have also contributed to the equity. The day-to-day affairs of the
Company are managed by Mr. Vivek Nagpal, ably assisted by a team of
- The name of the Company was changed to Padmini Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
23rd December, and a fresh certificate of Incorporation was obtained
from the Registrar of Companies, Delhi and Haryana. It was
subsequently changed to Padmini Polymers Ltd. on 2nd February, 1993
fresh certificate of Incorporation was obtained from the Registrar
Companies, Delhi and Haryana.
- The Company at present has total available capacity of 7,100 TPA
which 950 TPA pertains to manufacture of Polyethylene Terephthalate
(PET) bottles, containers at their units Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Sahibabad (U.P.) The present availalbe capacity includes hired
to the extent of 3,500 TPA of HDPE/LDPLE/PP.
- The hired capacity has been taken from M/s Bansal Plastics to the
extent of 2525 TPA and M/s. India Plastics to the extent of 975 TPA
Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi and Kirtinagar Industrial Area,
- The agreement between the Company and these parties are renewable
every 11 months. As per the agreement all the operating expenses
borne by the Company and the hire rentals are paid on the basisi of
- The Company has a technical collaboration with M/s. AOKI Technical
Laboratory Inc., Japan since 28th November. AOKI are one of the
leading manufacturers of stretch blow moulding machines to
- The Company's project is the first in India to have technial
collaboration for manufacturing PET bottles, Jars and Containers
AOKI Technical Laboratory Inc. This claim is made based on AOKI's
letter addressed to the Company.
- The Company has been ranked first by Fortune India (November 1-15,
1994) in terms of Appreciation on Premium Issues.
- Dabur India Limited shall be related to the Company to the extent
is a purchaser of HDPE/LDPE/PP/PET bottles from the Company and to
extent of shares held by its associate companies.
- The Company has entered into technical collaboration with M/s US
MICROCON, USA for producing Mineral Water vide their agreement on
- The Company were set up at Bombay, Bangalore, Chandigarh and
to strengthen the coordination and marketing network.
- The Company has ambitious plans to establish itself in the music
industry with its own brand name - PADMINI MUSIC.
- The Company is the worldwide licensee of Western Outdoor for the
CD-ROM package KARISHMA, the wonder that is India.
- The Company has plans to set up an exclusive state of the art
multimedia studio in Bangalore.
- For the first time in India, the Company has introduced the
FORM-FILL-SEAL technology making it most hygienic system for packing
food and beverages.
- The Company of the public issue of 18,58,000 equity shares of Rs.
10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs. 180/- per share aggregating
- The Company is the first and only Company in India to have been
awarded the coveted ISO 9002 certificate for its premium Mineral
- The Company is also the first to introduce transparent tumblers
packing small quantities.
- The Company has appointed Clea Investor Support Services (CISS) to
provide prompt and efficient services to its shareholders.
- Padmini Polymers and Henkel Chemie Austria have signed an
for a period of 10 years, renewable, to operate together in India on
Alfeta Befa system for introducing a wide range of products.
- The company has entered into a strategic alliance with fourth
US conglomerate, INTEL.
- Henkel Chemie of Austria has entered into an exclusive technical
agreement with the company for introducing a wide range of products
body care, household cleaner, car care and detergents in the Indian
- Padmini Polymers Ltd, has set up a CD/DVD mastering and
facility at Sahibabad in Uttar Pradesh.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From 245, 2nd
Floor, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi - 110092 to 101-C, 1st Floor, Kundan
Niwas, Hari Nagar, Ashram, New Delhi - 110014.