2002-Opto Circuits enters into an agreement with HLL to buy the
business line of Digital Thermometers.
-Out come of AGM
Payment of dividend of 30% for FY-03
Increase in Authorised Capital from Rs 120 million to Rs 200
Issue of Bonus Shares in the ratio of 2 equity shares for
every 10 equity shares
Delisting of shares from Hyderabad & Bangalore Stock
Allotment of equity shares under ESOP
Issue of equity shares on preferential allotment to
promoters as per SEBI guidelines.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Equity shares of the
Company have been delisted from The Bangalore Stock Exchange with
effect from March 1, 2004 and The Hyderabad Stock Exchanges with
effect from March 31, 2004.
-Opto Circuits acquires Eurocor Gmbh, German
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a
Letter of Intent to acquire a Medical Equipment Company in Europe.
-Opto Circuits - Eurocor signs distribution agreement with Fumedica
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has acquired
M/s Altron Industries (Pvt) Ltd, Bangalore for approximate
consideration of Rs 5.20 million to enhance the Companys
-Opto Circuits subsidiary inks agreement with Brazil distributor
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:2.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has signed
purchase agreements to acquire Medical Equipment Companies in India
namely Devon Innovations Pvt Ltd and Ormed Medical Technology Ltd.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has entered
into a Technology Transfer agreement with Elpro Srl Italy to
develop, manufacture, and market different variants of Electro Cardio
Graphs Machines (ECG Machines).
-Opto Circuits receives USFDA approval for its New Gen. Pulse
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 7:10.
-Opto Circuits to acquire US co for mn
-Opto subsidiary in US signs OEM agreement with another US Company
for anesthetic gas monitoring technology
-Opto Circuits' US subsidiary launches next-gen patient monitor at
German show - MEDICA 2009
-Opto subsidiary in US signs agreement with European Company for
patient monitoring products
- Opto Circuits acquisition of Unetixs Vascular creates strong
synergies for Criticare Systems.
- Opto Circuits Successfully Completes Acquisition of Cardiac
- Opto Circuits forays into manufacturing of cardiac stents -
acquires Kolkata based N.S. Remedies.
- Opto Circuits presents Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. it's
first public access defibrillator.
- Opto Circuits launches campaign to promote heart safe environments
on World Heart Day.
- Opto Circuits ranked amongst Forbes' Asia's 200 Best Under a
Billion companies for third year.
- Opto Circuits' Powerheart ® AEDs to Combat Sudden Cardiac Arrest at
Hong Kong Department of Health.
- Opto Circuits launches new Powerheart G5 AED.
- Opto Circuits Supplies AEDs to 2012 UEFA European Football
- Opto Circuits launches its first Sirolimus Drug Eluting Stent.
- Opto Circuits (India) secures BBB+ rating for credit facilities
sanctioned by multiple banks.