Om Metals and Minerals Limited (OMML) was incorporated as a
Private limited Company under the name Om Metals Private
Limited on 22nd December, 1971, in the State of Rajasthan.
The name of the company was changed to Om Metals and
Minerals Private Limited on 27.02.1973. The status of the
Company was changed to a Public Limited Company under the
provisions of Section 43-A of the Companies Act, 1956, with
effect from 1.7.89, as evidenced by the necessary
Certificate dated Jaipur. The Company has passed a Special
Resolution on 30th September, 1994, for conversion of the
Company from Deemed Public Limited Company to a Public
Limited Company. The Registrar at Companies, Rajasthan, has
issued a fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated 15th
December, 1994, to this effect.
-Company has changed its name from Om Metals & Minerals Ltd. to Om
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- Declared the first Interim Dividend @ 30% to the Equity
- The Company as a further business development in infrastructure
sector has recently acquired one plot of measuring 54000 sq mt for
development of IT Park at a very prime location in Jaipur.
- The Company has priced its offering of 20 million new equity shares
in a Private Placement through the Qualified Institutional Placement
(QIP) route, at Rs 60 per share, raising Rs 1.2 billion.
- The Company in its group / associate Company has recently acquired
one plot of land measuring 16,000 Sq. Mtr. in an open tender at Delhi
- Faridabad Border on main highway.
- OM Metals secures Rs 158 crore orders for Hydro-mechanical works of
Teesta Low Dam HE & Uri-II HE Project.
- OM Metals secures Rs 162 crores orders for Hydro-Mechanical works.
-OM Metals secures LOI for Slum Rehabilitation project in Bandra,
- Company has secured one more contract of Sripadsagar project from
government of Andhra Pradesh for Rs 95 Cr.
- The launch of its second residential project in Kota, 'Om Urban
Heights', after successful completion of 'Om Enclave'.
- Om Metals - Bags the hydromechanical work for Kalisindh Gravity Dam
worth Rs. 206 crore.
- 'Om Metals Consortium Pvt. Ltd.' has bought a property measuring
19135 sq. mt. equivalent to 5 acres approx. at Premises No. A-2,
Prithviraj Road, C-Scheme, near Statue Circle, Jaipur- 302005, in the
State of Rajasthan from Maharaja Shree Umaid Mills Ltd.
- The Equity Shares of the Company shall be listed and admitted to
dealings on the National Stock Exchange (NSE)..
- Om Metals - Secures Contract for setting up of 70MW Lignite based
Thermal Power Project in the Distt. Bikaner (Rajasthan).
- The Company has signed an Memorandum of Understanding with one of
the leading renowned Company in the World in hydro-mechanical
equipments sector globally, DSD Noell GmbH, from Germany, for
technical co-operation and for forming a joint venture Company in
India for technical support.
-Om Metals in JV with Mahindra Lifespaces to develop property at
-Om Metals forays into Africa, bags hydro-mechanical orders from
-Om Metals commissions NHPC's Chamera III hydro-electric project
-OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd has considered and approved interim
dividend @ Rs. 0.10 per share.
-OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd has informed regarding OM Metals bags
Hydro power project.
-OM Metals bags Rs 230 cr Hydro Power Project
-OM Metals bags order worth Rs 30,40,95,700
-Om Metals Infraprojects Ltd, India's leading hydro-mechanical
engineering company announced that Our partnership firm m/s Om metals
consortium has inducted M/s Goregaon hotel and Realty Pvt ltd (GHRPL)
as a partner
-Om Metals in JV bags contract to set up smart city near Ujjain
-50:50 JV received First Smart Infrastructure Development
-Om Metals Infraprojects has received a Hydro mechanical works
contract worth Rs. 105.91 crores.
-Om Metals Infraprojects has been awarded a works contract for Hydro
Mechanical works package for modernization and renovation of Baira
Siul hydro electric power station (3 X 60 MW) in Himachal Pradesh by