Established in 1981, NIIT Limited, a global leader
in Skills & Talent Development, offers multi-disciplinary learning
management and training delivery solutions to corporations,
institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries.
NIIT has three main lines of business across the
globe - Corporate Learning Group, Skills and Careers Group, and
School Learning Group.
Corporate Learning Group (CLG) offers Managed Training Services (MTS)
to market-leading companies in North America, Europe, Asia, and
Oceania. The comprehensive suite of Managed Training Services
includes custom Curriculum Design and Content Development, Learning
Administration, Learning Delivery, Strategic Sourcing, Learning
Technology, and Advisory Services. With a team of some of the world’s
finest learning professionals, NIIT is dedicated to helping customers
increase the business value of learning and development (L&D).
Built on the sound principles of ‘Running Training like a Business’,
NIIT’s Managed Training Services and best-in-class training processes
enable customers to align business goals with L&D, reduce costs,
realise measurable value, benefit from rock-solid operations, and
increase business impact.
Skills and Careers Group (SCG) delivers a diverse range of learning
and talent development programs to millions of individual and
corporate learners in areas including Banking, Finance &
Insurance, Soft Skills, Business Process Excellence, Retail Sales
Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectoral Vocational Skills,
Digital Media Marketing, and new-age IT. These programs are delivered
through a hybrid combination of the 'Cloud Campus’ online platform,
satellite-based 'Synchronous Learning Technology', and a physical
network of hundreds of learning centers in India, China, and select
markets in Asia & Africa. The flagship multi-disciplinary course
offerings include the industry-endorsed RevGNIIT program, and a set
of Post Graduate Programs for students from different streams, apart
from a wide range of specialist short duration programs.
To further strengthen its SCG portfolio in India,
NIIT has tied up with industry majors like ICICI Bank for NIIT
Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance, IFBI; leading business
schools in India for NIIT Imperia; Genpact for NIIT Uniqua; and a
joint venture with NSDC for NIIT Yuva Jyoti. Besides this, for the
China market, NIIT has tied up with governments and software parks in
Chongqing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Changzhou, Zhangjiagang, Haikou and Dafeng,
for state-of-the-art public-private partnership centres.
NIIT’s School Learning Group (SLG) provides
technology based learning to over 15,000 government and private
schools in India, Bhutan, South Africa and the Middle East. The
futuristic NIIT nGuru range of learning solutions for schools
comprises Interactive Classrooms with digital content,
technology-driven Math Lab, IT Wizard programs and Quick School - an
Education Resource Planning software.
NIIT’s learning and talent development solutions,
have received widespread recognition globally. The company has been
named among the Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies for the past
seven consecutive years by Training Industry, Inc. Further, leading
Indian ICT journal Dataquest has conferred upon NIIT the ‘Top
Training Company’ award successively for the past 20 years, since the
inception of this category. NIIT Yuva Jyoti Ltd was recognized as the
Best Vocational Education and Skill Development initiative at the
World Education Summit, 2014.
recognition of its people-centric policies, which foster an
environment of growth and career development, NIIT has been ranked as
the 4th Best Company to work for in India 2013-14, by Great Place to
- NIIT Unveils the first 'NIIT One World' Centre in Coimbatore.
- NIIT - Innovations from NIIT hold centre stage at World Education
- NIIT signs JV with ational Skill Developemnt Corporation (NSDC)
- NIIT - NIIT and NSDL form joint venture to fuel growth in Skills &
Employability for youth across India.
- NIIT entered into a joint venture with National Skill Developemnt
Corporation (NSDC) through (PPP), with an intention to enhance skills
and employability for youth across india.
NIIT - NIIT Receives Dataquest Top IT Training Company Award 2011.
- NIIT - Grant of Option to Employees under NIIT Employee Stock
Option Plan 2005 (ESOP-2005)
- NIIT launches 'The Turning Point Scholarship' 2012 to offer IT
scholarships for the new GNIIT and Express Diploma programmes.
- NIIT Limited has partnered with Digital marketing Institute (DMI)
in a bid to provide digital marketing education and professional
certification in India.
- NIIT partners with NASSCOM to empower students across India
- NIIT announces the 14th I.T. Scholarship in Nigeria to reward
meritorious students seeking global career in IT.
- NIIT ranks as the 4th Best Company to Work for, in a survey among
550 companies across 22 industries in India, by Great Place to Work
- NIIT IFBI announces 3rd National Banking Career Fair to create
skilled professionals for the fast evolving Banking Sector in India.
- NIIT Ltd. - Allotment of shares under the ESOP Scheme of the
- NIIT inks tripartite MoU to promote design as learning discipline
- NIIT announces Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship - Indias most
significant IT Scholarship program.
- NIIT announces 15th I.T. Scholarship in Nigeria.
- NIIT Yuva Jyoti (NYJ) ties up with Rotary International District
3010 to enhance livelihood of Delhi-NCR youth.
- NIIT announces 24th Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship - India's most
significant IT & New-Age Careers Scholarship program.
- NIIT has entered into a strategic partnership with EC-Council
(International Council of E-Commerce Consultants), to jointly address
the cyber security concerns of a fast digitalising India.
- NIIT Ltd. - NIIT to partner Microsoft for 'women in Tech'
- NIIT Ltd. - NIIT and IEEE enter into global alliance to enhance
employability of engineers.
- NIIT Ltd - Kotak Mahindra Bank, NIIT IFBI and NIIT University enter
into an exclusive partnership to offer Post Graduate Diploma in
Banking & Relationship Management.