1989 - Inertia Industries Limited was incorporated on 25th October as
Public Limited Company and obtained the certificate of
commencement of Business on 24th November 1989. Inertia
Industries Limited has been promoted by Sh. Sunil Kumar
and his younger brother Sh. Sanjay Tandon.
- The Company is engaged in Export of Ready made Garments and
has a Brewery. Garment Exports are being carried out from a
rented premises situated at 33, Community centre, Wazirpur
- The company is getting the garments manufactured from various
small units on job work basis. It markets its products by
exporting it to customers in countries like U.K. and Japan.
- The company has a brewery with installed capacity of 3,00,000
1994 - During the year the company came out with its maiden Public
of 70,00,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at
aggregating to Rs 700 lacs.
- The company has installed on site 3 Nos DG Set to take care
its power requirments in case of any Contingencies.
- The Company has two borewells of discharge Capacity of 500
each bored at its site to take care of its water requirement.
- The company has installed a boiler of 5 tonne capacity to
1995 - The Company entered the capital market on 8th March 1994 with
Maiden Public Issue of 70,00,000 No. of Equity Shares of
each for cash at par. The Shares were allotted on 13th May
- During the year the Company has further expanded its operation
the Brewery project.
- The Company has been successfully able to increase the
production capacity upto 150000 HL and further expansion of
Brewery project capacity upto 303000 HL till December 95 is
- The Company has recently introduced Draft Beer into the
- The Company has installed two stage Plate Heat Exchanger in
Brew House whereby the company save Heat energy as well as
1996 - During the current year the company have been compelled to
the biggest problem of closure of its brewery at Dharuhera
effect from 5th Sept, 95 due to announcement of Prohibition
policy in Haryana.
1997 - The Company entered into a bottling agreement with M/s
Industries Ltd. Daman for bottling of Company's premium brand
`SANDPIPER'. Presently the brand is available in Mumbai, Goa
- The Company has recently acquired a new brewery unit at
Aurangabad Maharashtra having an installed capacity of 600,000
from M/sIntraport India Limited vide agreement to sell dated
- The Company's sole manufacturing unit situated at Dharuhera,
Rewari Haryana was closed due to imposition of prohibition by
Government of Haryana w.e.f. 5th Sept., 1996.
1998 - IIL is restarting the Haryana unit and will hit the market by
April 15 with its `Sandpiper' brand. The stock exchange had
suspended trading for a few days in the shares of Padmini
Polymers and certain other companies.
- The company plans to relaunch Golden Glow in the next few
1999 - The firm had accumulated losses of Rs 10 crore due to the
down of its Dharuheraplant for two years.
- Inertia Industries Ltd (IIL), manufacturers of Sandpiper beer,
set to start commercial production of beer from its newly
commissioned brewery at Aurangabad from November 20, with an
annual production capacity of five lakh kiloliter.
- The Dharuhera unit has an installed capacity of 30 lack cases
2000 - Inertia Industries Ltd, would soon close a deal with an
beer manufacture by offering majority stake. The foreign
remained unnamed due to technical reasons.
- Prohibition in Haryana between 1996-98 had upset the
profitability of the company which closed its Dharuhera
with installed capacity of five lakh hectolitre.
- The Company has introduced Sandpiper draught beer in
-Inertia Industries Ltd has informed BSE that Mr R K Jain, Managing
Director of the Company has resigned from the post of Managing
Director vide his letter dated September 10, 2002.
-R K Jain continues to be MD of Inertia Industries.
-Intertia Industries Ltd has informed BSE that Mr Narendra Singh has
ceased to be a Director of the company with effect from October 31,
2002 in terms of provisions of section 283(1)(g) of the Companies
-Inertia Industries Ltd has informed that Mr. Vivek Raizada has been
appointed as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company
w.e.f. December 1, 2003.
-Company registered by BIFR as sick company
-Inertia Industries Ltd, makers of Zingaro beer, has signed an
agreement to sponsor Exclusive Football Club, the reigning champions
of the Kozhikode football league
Inertia Industries Ltd, has announced the launch of SandPiper Premium
Beer in 330 ml pint bottles with a chill indicator labels facilitating
the customer to know the coolness of the bottle by just looking at it.
The chill indicator labels also known as Thermochromic labels imported
from Haendlar & Natermann Germany, a innovating company, would cost
about 20 per cent more than the traditional labels.
Inertia Industries Ltd, would soon close a deal with an European beer
manufacture by offering majority stake. The foreign bidder remained
unnamed due to technical reasons.