The company was incorporated on 10th May, 1988.
The main objects of the company is to manufacture carbon and alloy
steel seamless pipes.
the company has entered into technical collaboration agreement with
mannesmann Demag Hutletechnik (MDH) of Germany for assistance in
assessment of the plant, in procurement/fabrication of equipment.
The present activities of the group include manufacturing of ERW
steel pipes, Poy, castings pipes, off-shore oils well drilling and
Tea plantation etc.
2001 - The Company has issued 33,22,560 fully paid-up equity shares
of Rs 10 each on
March 24 on conversion of 12 per cent cumulative
convertible preference shares of
Rs 10 each at part to its holders as per the scheme of
amalgamation approved by
High Court, Mumbai.
-Maharashtra Seamless enters into MoU with Govt of Orissa
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
-Maharashtra Seamless Ltd has appointed Mr. Anil Jainas Compliance
Officer of the Company till the appointment of new Company
- Maharashtra Seamless Ltd has appointed as Vice President & Company
Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company w.e.f. December 20,
2009, in place of Shri P. K. Puhan.
- Maharashtra Seamless secures prestigious Export Orders.
- Maharashtra Seamless credit Rating Upgraded to AA+.
- Mr. Ravi Gupta has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
of the Company.
- MahaSeamless - Enters into Power Purchase Agreement with NTPC
Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd.
- the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on have
recommended Dividend on Equity Shares @ Rs.6/- per share (120%) on
Equity Shares of Rs.5/- each.