1995 - The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on
August, with an authorised capital of Rs.9,00,00,000/-.
Certificate of Commencement of business was obtained on
The Company was promoted by Mr. T. Varadharajan, a computer
professional, Mr. R. Rajagopalan and their associates.
- Maars Software International Ltd is an Information Technology
Company engaged in system integration and turn-key solutions
manufacturing industries. Information Technology involves
activities concerning computer software and hardware
- The company is presently involved in developing product
specifications for medium sized manufacturing industries,
developing customised application software for domestic
in manufacturing sector and gaining expertise in
of Standard Application Software (SAP).
- The company has already installed 10 standalone personal
Computers with necessary softwares for carrying out its
- The Company is proposing to equip its facility with a HP9000
Computer with 50 Nodes and specialised Software for
of Customized Applications essential for Manufacturing
The Company also provides Turn key Solution for Customers for
their IT requirements starting from concept to
- The Company is proposing to position itself as one of the
systems integrators in the area of manufacturing.
- The Company has entered into a Lease Agreement with Smt. N.
Visalakshi resident of 15, Giri Road, T.Nagar, Chennai.
- The Company has tied up with M/s. Siemens Information Ltd.,
Indian representative of SAP.
- The Company proposed to offer specialised training in SAP for
Customers in addition to Highend training being provided to
- The Company is the only software organisation in the country
offering training in SAP R/3 apart from SISL who represent SAP
India. Thus MAARS will be the only organisation offering
training for others in the near future.
1996 - The company has entered into an MOU (Memorandum of
with M/s Cooks Systems Inc., at Memphis, TN, USA towards
execution of various projects in USA.
- The company has obtained necessary approvals from Reserve Bank
India and Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs to
Wholly Owned Subsidiary in USA to enhance market reach and
initial activities have already been commenced.
- The company is also entering into Strategic Business
with the organisations in Middle East, Singapore, Thailand
- The Company issued Public Issue of 17,50,000 No. of Equity
of Rs 10/- each for cash at par aggregating to Rs
1997 - The Company made a major break through in the ERP segment by
launching its first ERP Product MAARSMAN, a Manufacturing
Solution for small and medium scale industries.
- The Company has simultaneously entered into a Memorandum of
Understanding with M/s. Aptech Ltd. for Marketing MAARSMAN at
- Hi-Tech Software Services Inc. the wholly owned subsidiary of
company has established itself as a growing software
firm in the United States.
1998 - CHENNAI-based Maars Software International Ltd, a leading
software development and consulting firm, is expanding its
overseas operations by setting up wholly-owned subsidiaries
the United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia.
- The firm is also in the process of entering into tie-ups with
global players to offer integrated services covering areas
e-commerce and supply chain management.
- It has a tie-up with Standard Application Product AG, Germany
through Siemens. It has also established a SAP centre of
excellence in the city.
- Maars has also developed a manufacturing solution software -
Maarsman for small and medium-scale industries. It covers
entire spectrum of manufacturing activities. It has a tie-up
with Aptech for nationwide marketing.
- Maars Software is engaged in system integration and turn-key
solutions for manufacturing industries. The company is at
present involved in developing product specifications for
medium-sized manufacturing industries, developing customised
application software for domestic clients in manufacturing
sector and SAP implementation.
1999 - The Chennai-based Maars Software International Ltd has
placed 20 lakh shares to institutional investors at around Rs
- Maars Software International Ltd is setting up a software
technology centre at Padur near here for enterprise resource
planning (ERP) and euro currency related projects.
- The company had recently set up an electronic commerce
center. Similar centers would be started in Bangalore and
within a week.
- The company allotted 20.80 lakh shares through preferential
process at a price of Rs 268 per share aggregating Rs 55.76
- MAARS tied up with IBM as their First e-business ATP.
- MAARS initially established a subsidiary at Charlotte, US,
has subsequently set up branch offices at Chicago, the US and
Singapore. During the year it is setting up one more office
Atlanta, the US, London, the UK and Sydney, Australia.
- The firm has entered into an agreement with CCG GmbH of
for implementing and supporting SAP projects in Europe.
has commenced operations in the area of e-business as IBM ATP
and has set up centres in Chennai, Bangalore, Baroda,
2000 - Maars has signed up with Pratt & Whitney and KPMG, UK for
implementation support and has taken up projects with
MAARS has become solution partner for Oracle in the
and has bagged three orders for implementation of Oracle
Financials and Manufacturing in Jordon and Dubai.
- The Company has launched its new product Esteem Payroll in
market under Systematic brand name.
- The Company has signed an agreement with Oracle
West Asia as CSP.
- The Company has launched Maarsman Compact, a plug-in-play
product for small industries.
- The Company has entry into telecom segment, with an
offering of `Auantum:
Settlement' - an interconnection settlements management
system for national
and international calls that provides for fast, flexible
and accurate billing,
verification and settlements.
- The Chennai-based Maars Software International Ltd has
been awarded the
Visvesvaraya Industrial Award by the Industrial Research
Trust of All India manufacturers' Organisation.
2001 - The Company has formed a joint venture with AlYusuf Group of
Muscat to tap the
Middle-East and North African markets for financial and
insurance software services.
- Two Chennai-based software companies, Maars Software
International Ltd. and
Mascon Global Ltd., are to merge. effective from January
2002- Maars Software International Ltd has informed that Mr N R
Kumar, Director of the company has resigned citing personal reasons
from the Board of Directors of the company.
2003-Maars Software International Ltd has informed that Mr T V
Subramanian, Director of the company has resigned from the Board of
Directors of the Company
-Maars Software International Ltd. has informed that Mr G
Muralidharan and Mr. P Anand has been appointed as Additional
Directors of the Company.
-Maars Software International - Outcome of Board Meeting
1) Approved the issue of maximum of 50,00,000 equity
shares under preferential allotment to various corporate bodies.
2) Approved the issue of equity shares for an
equivalent amount of Rs.15,00,00,000/- (max. of) under preferential
allotment to corporate bodies.
3) Approved the issue of equity shares to an
equivalent amount of Rs.1,00,00,000/- (max. of ) under the
preferential allotment to corporate bodies.
4) Approved the Issue of GDR for an amount not
exceeding US million.
5) Approved to enable the company to use the Share
Premium account for adjustment of diminution in value of investment
and receivable subject to necessay approvals if any required.
- Maars Software International Ltd has informed that the Board of
Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 05, 2009, inter
alia, has appointed Mr. Harshvardhan Singh Rathore as the Director of
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from Second
Floor, East Chambers, 92, G.N. Chetty Road, T. Nagar. Chennai-600 017
to Second Floor Real Enclave No. 22, Joshier Street, Nungambakkan,