Parrys Confectionary Limited,is engaged in the manufacture and
distribution of confectionary items.Mr.M.V.Subbiah is the
Chairman.Company's Registered office is at Madras and have two
factories in Tamil Nadu.Company has two fully owned
subsidiaries,Parrys Confectionery Investments and Finance Ltd.,which
is engaged in investment business and Cocoa Products and Beverages
Ltd,engaged in the conversion of raw materials into finished product
for the holding company.Company made a rights issue during 1994-95 in
the ratio of 3:4
with a premium of Rs.165/- per shares of Rs.10/- each and issue fully
subscribed on 26.04.95.
- The Company has launched a consumer promotion programme called Khao
Parrys Jetto Prizes.'
- Crisil has downgraded the AA- rating assigned to a Rs 16.23 crore
debenture issue of Parrys Confectionery to A- (adequate safety with
relatively lower standing within the category) and that assigned to
its fixed deposit programme from FAA- to FA (adequate safety).
- Parry's Confectionery Ltd. has launched its `Vitaminised' Avtar of
Lacto King in the northern markets comprising New Delhi, Uttar
Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- The Company has realunched Coffy Bite bar .
- The company launched Parrys Butter Scotch Rings, a deposit candy in
- The companys investment in Parrys Confectionery Investment and
Finance Company Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary has been sold
-The Hon. High Court of Madras has approved the scheme of
Amalgamation of Confectionery Specialities Ltd, a wholly owned
subsidiary of the company with the Company.
-Company has created website for investor grievances i e.
www.lotteindia.com, email id i firstname.lastname@example.org.