2000 - The Company has entered into an alliance with Cotelligent of
- The Company has tied up with NSDL and CDSL for the
dematerialisation of its shares.
- Logix microsystems the CRM company has that the company
launched the BI/Suite with Hummingbird.
- Bangalore-based Logix Microsystems is to set up an
development centre in Bangalore for the US
- The Directors resolved to allot one lakh equity shares
of Rs 10 each for cash
to the promotres at a preferential price of Rs 110 per
equity share and subject to SEBI
guidelines on preferential allotments as already
approved at the meeting.
2002-Logix Microsystems Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of
Directors have proceeded to allot 500,000 equity shares of Rs 10/-
each for cash as fully paid up shares at a premium of Rs 10.40
aggregating to Rs 1,02,00,000 in terms of the approval obtained from
the share holders at the EGM held on June 29, 2002 to the promoters.
-Autonation Inc., USA has adopted the Logix product Izmocars as their
Internet sales business solution.
-Logix Microsystems Strategic Tie-up with DCI Marketing Inc.
- Logix Microsystems Ltd announced that the Company has purchased
CarSite, the automotive portal business of PowerOne Media.
- The company has announced the acquisition of ReckonUp, a CRM
(Customer Relationship Management) product from Prize Corporation.
- The Board of Directors of the Company, declared interim Dividend of
- Logix Microsystems Limited today announced the acquisition of
Performance Drive SVC by izmocars, the leading U.S. business
Solutions provider for the automotive industry owned by the company.