2002-SRF Polymers Ltd has informed BSE that Board at their meeting
held on August 06, 2002 has approved:
1. Buy-Back upto a maximum of 16,13,000 equity shares which is less
than 25% of the fully paid-up equity capital of the company.
2. Buy-back through open market route.
3. Buy-back at a price not exceeding Rs. 21/- per equity share.
4. Buy-back offer shall remain open only for a period of 2 months.
5. The proposed Buy-back could absorb a maximum of Rs. 33.873 million
which is less than the 10% of the paid-up capital and free reserves of
-Srf Polymers Ltd. (acquirer) has acquired 16,92,192 Equity Shares
(2.62%) of SRF Limited
-The Company have been delisted from Madras Stock Exchange (MSE) and
Ahmedabad Stock Exchange (ASE) w.e.f. November 29, 2006.
-SRF Polymers Ltd has appointed Mr. Amitav Virmani as an Additional
Director of the Company with effect form June 04, 2008.
-Company has changed its name from SRF Polymers Ltd. to Kama Holdings