- The Bank was Incorporated on 30th August. A new private sector
Bank promoted by housing Development Corporation Ltd. (HDFC), a
premier housing finance company. The bank is the first of its kind
to receive an in-principle approval from the RBI for establishment of
a bank in
the private sector. Certificate of Commencement of Business was
received on 10th October 1994 from RBI.
- The Bank transacts both traditional commercial banking as well as
investment banking. HDFC, the promoter of the bank has entered into
an agreement with National Westminister Bank Pc. and its subsidiaries
(Natwest Group) for subscribing 20% of the banks issued capital and
providing technical assistance in relation to the banks proposed
- 70 No. of equity shares issued to subscribers to the Memorandum &
Articles of Association on 30th August 1994. On the same date
500,00,000 equity shares were allotted to HDFC promoters. 509,20,000
shares were allotted to HDFC Employees Welfare Trust and HDFC Bank
Employees Welfare Trust on 22nd December, 1994.
- On 16.1.1995, 90,79,930 No. of equity shares were allotted to
Jarrington Pte. Ltd. Another 400,00,000 equity shares were allotted
on private placement basis to Natwest Group on 9.5.1995. 500,00,000
shares were allotted to the public on 9.5.95 (all were taken up).
- The Bank opened its first branch in Ramon House at Churchgate,
Mumbai on January 16th.
- The Bank has created an efficient operating system using well
tested state-of-the-art software.
- HDFC Bank has entered the banking consortia of over 50 corporates,
including some leading multinational companies, flagship companies of
local business houses and strong public sector companies.
- HDFC Bank has set up a state-of-the-art dealing room to handle all
transactions possible in Indian financial markets.
- The Certificates of Deposits were awarded a PP1+ rating which is
the highest rating for short term instruments indicating superior
capacity for repayment.
- The bank is one of the largest mobilisers of retail deposits
through its network of 20 branches. Its credit deposits ratio was
- The bank has set up a ultra-modern hub at Powai in Mumbai where the
bank's central computer is housed. This hub housed in 35,000 square
feet of space, houses data of all the branches and facilitates the
introduction of new products and services.
- HDFC has installed state-of-the-art systems to facilitate
inter-connectivity between branches and link up with on line system.
- The bank has also recently signed up as a depository participant,
under the newly set up NSDL, wherein the members clearing accounts
settlement for dematerialised shares can be done through the bank.
- HDFC Bank, one of the nine new-generation private sector banks, has
planned to set up an all-India on-line automated teller machine (ATM)
- HDFC Bank proposed to launch tele-banking for the first time in
June in Mumbai at its Chandiveli branch.
- HDFC Bank has drawn up plans to become a niche player in corporate
banking by sticking to top-rung corporates.
- HDFC Bank has become the first private sector bank to conclude a
structured interest rate option deal.
- HDFC Bank has launched its Versova branch, the 11th branch in
- HDFC Bank, as part of its expansion plans in the South, has opened
another branch in Chennai.
- HDFC Bank has entered into strategic alliances with 10 overseas
banks to provide customers with a wide range of derivatives including
interest rate and foreign currency swaps.
- HDFC Bank on October 14 introduced ATMs that converse in a regional
- HDFC Bank has introduced the Freedom Account for the average retail
customer located in the major metros as a means to wean away the
middle-income market from nationalised banks.
- HDFC Bank has launched an account in all its 28 branches across
India that seeks to free depositors from minimum balance requirement,
for the first time in the country.
- HDFC has introduced a new loan product for the payment of
betterment fees announced by the Bangalore Mahanagar Palike.
- HDFC Bank is all set to launch its debit card by April 1998.
- HDFC Bank has tied up with the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange (ASE) to
act as its clearing bank.
- HDFC Bank proposes to strengthen its branch network in Calcutta
with the addition of two new branches in the first quarter of the
- HDFC Bank has signed an agreement with the National Stock Exchange
(NSE) which will give it a second charge over the brokers deposit for
providing loan against share facility to NSE brokers.
- The bank has also entered into a similar understanding with the
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) whereby the bourse will provide support
for recovery of money against the card for loan against share
- The bank has also entered into `Cirrus' arrangements by which all
master card holders across the globe will be able to transact at HDFC
Bank in India.
- The bank will also provide phone-banking facility in Bangalore.
HDFC has tied up with Visa International to offer its Debit Card.
- HDFC Bank Ltd has entered into a memorandum of understanding for a
strategic business collaboration with Chase Manhattan Bank.
- HDFC Bank has become the first bank in India to link up its
automated teller machine (ATM) network with all the three major
payment systems world-wide.
- HDFC Bank will be the first bank in the Asia-Pacific region to
connect the American Express (Amex) payment system.
- The HDFC Bank is expanding its ATM network to connect to American
Express Interchange based in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. With this
connectivity, HDFC Bank has become the first bank in the Asia-pacific
region to connect to the Amex Interchange.
- HDFC Bank was the first to sign up with AMEX in December of 1998.
- The Bank has tied up with ITC Threadneedle Mutual Fund to provide
its investors with the High Interest Fund (HIF), a facility to encash
their units through the bank's Automated Teller Machines in addition
to a cheque book facility also to be provided by the bank.
- Sony India Ltd (SIL) has joined hands with HDFC Bank to work out an
innovative car finance package under which a sony car audio system
would be installed to a new car for no additional upfront cash
- The bank has decided to issue 1,33,10,000 equity shares of Rs. 10
each to HDFC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of it at a price of Rs. 94
- The bank will also issue 13,70,000 equity shares to India Private
Equity Fund and 51,20,000 shares to Indocean Financial Holding, the
two equity funds controlled by Chase Manhattan Bank.
- HDFC Bank, has tied up with BPL Ltd to offer Internet-enabled
supply-chain management and business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce
services to corporates.
- Hutchison Max Telecom and HDFC Bank introduced the country's
first-ever mobile-banking services in the city.
- HDFC Bank also signed a memorandum of understanding with Singapore
Telecom's e-commerce arm Sesami.Com Pvt Ltd.
- The Bank latter also entered into a partnership agreement with
National Computer Systems, the e-commerce unit of Singtel.
- A new company called SESAMi.com (India) has been formed by a
strategic alliance between HDFC Bank and Singapore Telecom's
e-commerce company SESAMi.com, to offer e-commerce solutions for the
- HDFC Bank has a tie-up with Maxtouch for giving the facility to the
latter's customers in Mumbai. This is the first and only service of
this sort in the country, he said.
- HDFC Bank is also launching an online electronic banking solution
called Enet which will allow corporates to access their accounts over
the net and carry out trade related transactions and cash management
- HDFC Bank entered into a tie-up with Telco by which the bank would
provide preferential financing options for Tata's range of passenger
cars including the Indica, Sumo, Safari, Estate and Sierra.
- HDFC Bank allotted 1.98 crore shares of Rs 10 each at an issue
price of Rs 94 per share to promoters and strategic investors on
- HDFC Bank is also set to become the first bank in the country to
offer wireless application protocol (WAP) services to customers.
- SkyCell Communications Ltd, one of the two cellular service
providers in Chennai, has launched `Sky Banking', for which the
company has tied up with ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
- The bank has tied up with 12 utility companies nationwide including
BSES, MSEB, BEST, Orange, BPL and MTNL.
- The Bank has tied up with financial portals, e-brokerages and the
National Stock Exchange to enable broker payments for e-broking
- The Bank has set up 100 new electronic data capture (EDC) terminals
- HDFC Bank has launched its first B2C payment gateway which allows
Visa and MasterCard credit card-holders to do transaction online and
- CYBERITMALL.COM has joined hands with HDFC Bank to provide
VISA/MasterCard users with an online payment gateway solution to
enable them to have a secure eshopping experience.
- HDFC Bank plans to extend its mobilephone banking services
introduced in select metros to mobilephone broking when it introduces
its Internet on-line trading in July.
- HDFC Bank and portal clickforsteel.com have signed a memorandum of
understanding for offering online credit and services to facilitate
`post transaction' activities through the portal's `allied services
- Indianfoline.com signed an agreement with HDFC bank for the use of
payment gateway to enable online financial transactions.
- HDFC Bank, in association with cellular service provider Orange,
has launched the entire range of mobile banking services and mobile
commerce services using wireless application protocol (WAP)
- The Company has introduced a new scheme whereby it will provide
loans to individuals for payment of self assessment tax on their
properties in Bangalore.
- The Foreign Investment Promotion Board has cleared the proposal of
the HDFC Group to enter into a joint venture with Singapore Telecom's
e-commerce company for providing a comprehensive range of
business-to-business e-commerce solutions to companies in India.
- The Company proposes to pick up an equity stake in Softcell Trade
and Technologies Ltd., a Mumbai-based software company.
- BPL Mobile has tied up with HDFC Bank to offer Internet banking
through the mobile phone.
- HDFC Bank launched `eInstant Car Loans' a new scheme for offering
customers a range of net-enabled loan products.
- HDFC Bank launched depository services on the net.
- HDFC Bank tied up with NSE.IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of the
National Stock Exchange, for providing payment gateway services for
the latter's Internet trading operations.
- HDFC Bank has been identified as the best domestic commercial bank
for the second consecutive year by FinanceAsia.com, which provides a
network for financial decision makers.
- The Mumbai-based Geojit Securities Ltd. has tied up with HDFC Bank
for Internet trading of shares.
- Calcutta's cellular services provider Modi Telstra, and HDFC Bank
have entered into a collaboration to provide mobile commerce in
- HDFC Bank has got the Kerala-based Nedungadi Bank as its first
customer for its new joint venture company with I-Flex Solutions.
- HDFC Bank has set a target of attaining a business of over Rs
15,000 crore this fiscal mainly through expansion and new product
launches, including a credit card.
- HDFC Bank, in association with Tata Cellular, has launched Mobile
Commerce Service, for customers in Hyderabad and Vishakaptnam.
- HDFC Bank has tied up with about 25 equity brokerages for enabling
third party transfer of funds and securities through its
business-to-business portal -- `e-Net'.
- The Bank has entered into an alliance with Deloitte Haskins and
Sells, a member firm of Deloitte and Touch, to offer banking services
to its non-resident Indian customers.
- HDFC Bank has launched its 123rd outlet at Delhi Stock Exchange
building at Asaf Ali Road.
- The Bank proposes to acquire up to 24.5 per cent stake in the MIEL
e-Security Pvt. Ltd., which is engaged in the business of developing
and marketing of security products and services for a range of
e-commerce and enterprises security applications.
- The Bank has tied up with Rajan Raheja-owned Hathway for providing
banking at home as part of the Net-over-cable initiative of the
latter in Mumbai.
- HDFC Bank launched its on-line bill payment facility in alliance
with the Maharashtra State Electricity Board has also begun to offer
bridge loans against fixed deposits of parent Housing Development
Finance Corporation the financial institution.
- HDFC Bank has tied up with portal brainvisa.com to retail education
loans to students.
- The Gujarat Cellular operator Fascel, has signed up with the HDFC
Bank to introduce mobile commerce for the first time in the State.
- HDFC Bank has tied up with BPL Mobile for mobile commerce
- CricketNext.com, a sports e-commerce site has tied up with HDFC
Bank to provide an on-line payment gateways and marketing
opportunities for a wide range of cricket sports gear on its on-line
- Singapore-based Growasia.com has entered into an understanding with
HDFC Bank and credit rating agency Icra, for picking up equity in the
company's Indian subsidiary Gasia.com.
- The Bank has launched `Freedom - The e-Age Savings Account' for
cellular phone users.
- Spice Cell has tied up with Citibank N A, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank
for mobile bill settlements.
- HDFC Bank and Cosmos Bank launched a co-branded ATM card.
- The Chatterjee Group-promoted Captech Online Ltd. has signed
memorandum of understanding with HDFC Bank and UTI Bank for setting
up a payment gateway for its debt negotiation platform,
- HDFC Securities Ltd., promoted by the HDFC group with equity
participation from the Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.,
HDFC Bank and Chase Capital Partners, has launched its brokerage
services for retail investors in the Capital.
- The HDFC Bank and Airtel launched their mobile-banking service
through WAP in Delhi.
- HDFC Bank has launched wireless application protocol-based
mobile-banking in Coimbatore and Trichy in association with Aircel.
- The Bank has opened its first branch in Aurangabad.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance has entered into a memorandum of
understanding with the Chennai-based Indian Bank.
- The Bank has launched the international Maestro debit card in
association with Master Card.
- HDFC Bank will launch its credit card in June through link-ups with
MasterCard and Visa.
- LTtrade.com has entered into a strategic tie-up with HDFC Bank to
provide Net banking services to online investors.
- Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank and Bharat Petroleum Corporation
have joined the eCash Forum which has been set up by the Smart Card
Forum of India.
- HDFC Bank has launched a new campaign for its eage savings
- HDFC Bank entered into a strategic tie-up with Tally Solutions Pvt.
Ltd. to offer online real time accounting services to small and medium
- The Bank has opened four ATMs outlets in Bangalore at Coles Road,
RT Nagar, Rajaji Nagar and Jaya Nagar on March 26.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance has launched a `Development Insurance
Plan' a low cost life insurance product developed specifically to
meet the needs of economically weaker sections.
- Two Directors, Mr. S.S. Thakur and Mr. Amit Judge, have resigned
from the board of the bank effective from March 30.
- HDFC Bank files with US regulators to list more than 11 million
American Depositary Shares on the New York Stock Exchange.
- HDFC Bank unveiled a new online account aggregation service
- HDFC launched 'One View' service to customers
- HDFC Bank launched its 9th branch in Karnataka.
- HDFC opens its branch in Mangalore.
- HDFC Bank unveils Silver card in Hyderabad.
- HDFC Bank opens first overseas representative office.
- HDFC Bank unveils gold card
- Mediclaim facilities to HDFC Bank gold cardholders.
- HDFC Bank Ltd has informed BSE that Mr Deepak Satwalekar has
submitted his resignation as Director of the Bank. The Board of
Directors has accepted the same. The Board of Directors has co-opted
Mrs Renu Karnad as Additional Director of the Bank.
- Mrs. Renu Karnad has been co-opted as an Additional Director of
the Bank. Mrs Karnad shall represent the promoters of the bank i.e.
HDFC Ltd. Also Mr. Deepak Satwalekar, Managing Director of HDFC
Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd, has been on the Board of the
Bank as nominee of HDFC Ltd since September 12, 1994 and shall
complete the period of 8 yrs before the next scheduled board meeting.
In view of the provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, Mr.
Satwalekar has submitted his resignation as Director of the Bank and
the Board has accepted the same.
- HDFC Bank launched new products to its wealth management programme
to increase its customer base. The bank introduced a non-interactive
product named Financial Planner, which would be available for all its
customers for an annual fee starting from Rs 10,000. The bank is
offering fee based advisory programme to the mass affluent segment,
which was earlier offered to high net worth customers. The wealth
management programme would cater to individual needs taking into
account various factors such as customer's age, financial goals and
risk profile, which includes equity, MFs and debt instruments such as
RBI Relief Bonds.
- Orange JV with HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank unveils resident foreign currency account.
- HDFC Bank unveils co-branded credit card with e-Seva.
- The Board of Directors of HDFC Bank Ltd at their meeting held on
January 15, 2003 approved the appointment of Mr. Arvind Pande as an
Additional Director pursuant to section 260 of the Companies Act,
- EPFO JV with HDFC Bank for its pension distribution.
- HDFC enters into agreement with HDFC Bank to source housing loans.
- HDFC Bank, IRCTC in tie up for online railway booking.
- HDFC Bank inks pact with ANB for remittance service
- HDFC Bank introduces 'HDFC Bank Health Plus Credit Card'.
- Uma Krishnan resigns HDFC Bank as country head.
- Escotel ties up with HDFC Bank for Global Debit Card.
- HDFC Bank launches India's first mobile payment solution.
- HDFC Bank's debt programme of Rs 400-crore has received triple A
(ind) rating from CREDIT rating agency FITCH.
-Mumbai - HDFC Bank in collaboration with Tally Solutions is
planning to launch electronic data interchange (EDI) system for small
and medium enterprises (SMEs).
-Warburg Pincus sells 2% stake in HDFC for Rs 235 cr
- HDFC Bank began selling home loans of its promoter Housing
Development Finance Corporation (HDFC).
-Board approved to allot 4,16,400 equity shares to the employees of
the Bank under the Employee Stock Option Scheme
-Mr Ranjan Kapur & Mr Bobby Parikh appointed as Additional Directors
-NMCE inks pact with HDFC Bank for warehouse receipts
- HDFC Bank has entered into an alliance with Clearing Corporation of
India Ltd (CCIL). The tie-up offers the latter's collateral borrowing
and lending obligation (CBLO) product to cooperative banks that are
not direct members of the negotiated dealing system (NDS).
-HDFC Bank repurchases HDFC loans worth Rs 208 cr
-Launches Quickremit, a unique online service that enables NRIs in
the US to send money to their relatives in India from the comfort of
-Andhra Bank has entered into an alliance with HDFC Bank for sharing
its network of automated teller machines (ATMs). On March 29, 2004
- HDFC Bank and Bahraini Saudi Bank (BSB) have announced an alliance
to cater to service the needs of the non-resident Indians (NRIs) in
- HDFC bank Ltd has informed that Dr (Mrs) Amla Samanta has ceased to
be a director of the Bank wef April 25, 2004.
- HDFC Bank launches new scheme for Maruti 800 buyers, providing 85
per cent finance on the on-road price of the car for seven years.
-HDFC Bank wins Asiamoney award for Best Domestic Bank
-HDFC Bank managing director Aditya Puri has been awarded the
management man of the year by the Bombay Management Association
-HDFC Bank has entered into an agreement with Shrachi Securities Ltd,
the flagship company of the Kolkata-based Rs 300-crore Shrachi Group,
for financing of multi-utility vehicles all over India
-HDFC Bank has launched an online bill payment facility for its
customers who are also subscribers to Tata Teleservices
-HDFC Bank join hands with NCR Corporation to offer managed ATM
- IKF Finance Ltd has entered in to a Joint Lending Arrangement with
HDFC Bank Ltd
-TMB forges alliance with HDFC Bank
-HDFC Bank inaugurates first ATM in Hotel
- HDFC Bank ties up with the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) to
launch banking services in Qatar.
- HDFC Bank launches loyalty rewards programme for its debit and
credit cardholders under the name InstaWonderz.
-HDFC Bank along with MasterCard International launched credit card
targeted at small and medium-sized enterprises
-HDFC Bank has tied up with US-based WL Ross and company LLC for
investing in corporate restructuring
-HDFC Bank unveils credit card for farmers
-HDFC sets up two more branches in AP
- Osim to join hands with HDFC Bank for consumer loans
- HDFC Bank inaugurates VbV facility for online shopping
- HDFC sets up two more branches in AP
-HDFC Bank has signed an agreement with Tata Pipes to offer credit
facilities to farmers across the country.
-Hdfc Bank Ltd has appointed Mr. Pandit Palande as an additional
Director of the Bank at the Board Meeting held today i.e. on 24th
- HDFC Bank Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Bank
at its meeting held on October 12, 2007, has been appointed Mr.
Paresh Sukthankar & Mr. Harish Engineer as Executive Directors on the
Board of Directors of the bank. Mr. Sukthankar & Mr. Engineer have
been senior employees of the Bank since 1994 and have held various
positions of responsibility.
The above appointments as Executive Directors of the Bank are subject
to approval of Reserve Bank of India and of the Bank's shareholders.
- HDFC Bank Ties Up With Postal Department, Extends Rural Reach
- HDFC Bank Wins ‘Nasscom IT User Award The Year'
- HDFC Bank Opens Its First Overseas Branch In Bahrain
- HDFC Bank and Centurion Bank of Punjab merger at share swap ratio
- HDFC Bank Launches India’s First Rural Banking BPO At Tirupathi
- HDFC Bank Launches India’s First Online Market Linkage Programme
For Self Help Groups
- HDFC Bank Bags Asiamoney Award for the Best Domestic Bank
- HDFC Bank offers electronic payment collection facility to
- HDFC Bank launches ‘Meritus’ Scholarship Programme.
- The Asian Banker declares HDFC Bank the Best Retail Bank
- With a view to attract long term deposits and prevent premature
withdrawal when the interest rates peak, HDFC, the housing finance
major, has decided to pay variable interest rate on recurring
- HDFC Bank on Feb 19 increased the fixed deposit rates by up to 150
basis points across maturities, a move that follows the Cash Reserve
Ratio hike of 75 basis points by the Reserve Bank of India last
- HDFC rolls out systematic savings plan with variable interest
- HDFC Bank replaces ICICI as Number 1 private retail bank in India
- HDFC ties up with UAE bank for online remittances
-HDFC Bank approved the appointment of Mr. C. M. Vasudev, who is a
Director of the Bank, as Non Executive Chairman of the Bank on a part
time basis for a period of three years effective July 06, 2010 in
replace of Mr. Jagdish Capoor retires from his services on the same
- HDFC Bank plan to add 250 new branches to its network over next 2
- HDFC Bank looking at 3G services to boost mobile banking share.
- The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), one of
the largest private sector banks in India, which had a network of
1,725 branches as at March 2010, opened 275 new branches in the
current fiscal. The bank now has a total network of 2,000 branches
spread across 1,000 cities. The bank also acquired Centurion Bank of
Punjab in 2008, which adds around 404 branches to its network.
- The Asian Banker magazine has declared that the strongest bank in
Asia Pacific region is HDFC
- India's private banking major ,HDFC Bank has launched its new
credit card offering
called Infinia in direct competition with global credit card major
,American Express(Amex) .The new HDFC product is exclusively for the
bank's high net worth and super rich clients in the country.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- The third-largest US lender by assets, Citigroup Inc has sold its
complete 9.85 per cent stake in Housing Development Finance
Corporation Ltd (HDFC) for USD 1.9 billion.
- HDFC Bank which is a major Indian financial services company based
in Mumbai stated that they have collaborated with Punjab Grains
Procurement Corporation Ltd (PUNGRAIN) with an aim to make easy and
faster payment to its agents who are dealing in agricultural products
in about 350 mandis in Punjab.
- HDFC Bank ties up with IOC to offer banking services in rural
- Carlyle offloads entire stake in HDFC for 1 mn through bulk
- HDFC Bank opens office in Abu Dhabi
- HDFC Bank has launched its mobile banking application in Hindi on
targeting about 560-million Hindi-speaking population of India.
- HDFC Bank opens 87 branches in Punjab, Haryana in a single-day.
-HDFC Bank named Organisation of the Year at Skoch Financial
-Times Card launched in association with HDFC Bank
-Jet Airways and HDFC Bank join hands to launch 'JetPrivilege-HDFC
Bank World Debit Card'
-Analysts vote HDFC Bank as Best Bank in Asia, Mr Aditya Puri, Best
-HDFC Bank launches rural Financial Literacy Initiative in Goa
-HDFC Bank launches 11 mini branches in rural locations in Andhra
-HDFC Bank opens 18 rural branches to achieve 200th branch milestone
-HDFC Bank launches rural Financial Literacy Initiative in Gujarat
-HDFC Bank in Forbes Asia's 'Fab 50' List for 7th year
-HDFC Bank opens rural mini-branch in Alampur, achieves 250th branch
milestone in Uttar Pradesh
-HDFC Bank launches rural Financial Literacy Initiative in
-HDFC Bank's Sustainable Livelihood Initiative crosses milestone of
20 lakh households
-HDFC Bank organises free Live Healthy camp in Uttar Pradesh
-HDFC Bank opens 2 rural mini-branches in Madhya Pradesh
-HDFC Bank opens 7 rural mini-branches in Uttar Pradesh
-HDFC Bank to hold national 'Blood Donation Drive' on December 6,
-HDFC Bank achieves 300th branch milestone in Gujarat
-Timespro launches training programme for graduates
-HDFC Bank reaches 50th branch milestone in Himachal Pradesh
-HDFC Bank Launches Rural Financial Literacy Initiative in Kanpur
-HDFC Bank launches MoU with IIM Lucknow for online payment gateway
-HDFC Bank organises Secure Banking workshop in Vishakapatnam
-HDFC Bank opens 12 rural branches to achieve 50th branch milestone
-HDFC Bank launches cybercrime training programme for Delhi police
under Secure Banking Initiative
-HDFC Bank sets GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
-HDFC Bank achieves 200th branch milestone in Tamil Nadu
-HDFC Bank launches 'Secure Banking' programme in Kerala
-HDFC Bank opens branch at Dubai
-HDFC Bank launches e-payment gateway for Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam
-HDFC Bank launches cybercrime first responder training programme for
Bangalore police under Secure Banking Initiative
-HDFC Bank launches ForexPlus card for Haj & Umrah pilgrims
-HDFC Bank opens 400th branch in Maharashtra
-HDFC Bank opens first SLI branch in Varanasi
-HDFC Bank to hold national 'Blood Donation Drive'
-HDFC Bank launches 'Bank Aapki Muththi Mein'
-HDFC Bank launches sonic branding
-HDFC Bank signed MoU with Himachal Pradesh government
-HDFC Bank launches 'Har Zaroorat Poori Ho Chutki Mein, Bank Aapki
-HDFC Bank reaches out to 42000 dairy farmers in Rajasthan under
-HDFC Securities launches mobile trading apps on IBM MobileFirst
-HDFC Bank wins Best Private Banking Services for Super affluent
clients for 5 years in a row at Euromoney Awards
-HDFC Bank voted India's Best Managed Company
-HDFC Bank launches Medical Benefits Prepaid Card
-HDFC Bank launches PayZapp, Indiaâ€s first 1-click mobile-pay
-HDFC Bank and Snapdeal in partnership with Visa launch India's first
co-branded e-commerce credit card