Paradyne was promoted by first generation entrepreneurs Annand
and Divvyani Sarnaaik - to start the business of providing
Services with an initial capital of Rs. 1 lac. Paradyne was
incorporated with the
Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai as Paradyne Infotech
Limited on December 05, 1997 and was converted into a Public Limited
on September 28, 2004.The registered office of the Company at the
incorporation was at C-54, Panorama Park, Ashok van, Borivili (E),
Mumbai - 400 068. With effect from 1st April 2000 the registered
office was shifted
to 53 / 2476, Radheshyam, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051
30th March 2004 it is situated at 801, Balarama Building, Bandra
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
In the initial years, the company provided System Integration and
Solutions and developing software solutions in Oracle and D2K
Over the years Paradyne has transformed and grown to become an ISO
certified end-to-end IT services company with core competencies in
Managed Services, System Integration, and BPO Services. Paradyne is
one of the
Level 1 Turnkey Solution Provider empanelled by Government of
with few selected major IT companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro, CMC, Tata
- Company name has been changed from Paradyne Infotech Ltd to Glodyne
-Glodyne Technoserve has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Glodyne Technoserve Ltd has received Maharashtra IT Award 2010.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 6
- ‘E-shakti' - project awarded as the 'Best E-governance project' in
the Country- July edition, PCQuest.
- Glodyne’ Education Managed Services winner at World Education
- Glodyne winner at Asia's Best Employers Award.
- ‘E-Shakti’ awarded the Best e-gov IT initiative at ‘PC Quest Awards
- Glodyne is Forbes Asia Pacific’s 'Best Under a Billion' Company.