M/s Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd. is a public limited company
incorporated in August 1992 with the purpose of setting up a project
for the manufacture of thick film hybrid micro circuits (HMCs) and
Surface Mounted Assemblies (SMAs) with latest technology from
The company is promoted by Mr. B.K. Goyal, Mr. Subodh Kumar, Mr.
Initially the company carried on trading of computers, however to
adhere the main object of the company implement the HMC/SMA project
all trading activities were discontinued from April, 1993 and
industrial land was taken in a notified Industrial area at Sitapura
near Jaipur. Thereafter the company started negotiating with various
foreign technological suppliers and persude the implementation of
The project is for the manufacture of HMCs and SMAs to cater the
requirement of Telecommunication, Automobile, Informatics, Medial
Electronics and Instrumentation sectors.
The company has entered into a Technical cum Financial collaboration
with M/s. BMB Band Producktionssysteme GmbH, Germany for the transfer
of technology and also for the equity participation. Since the
applications of HMCs and SMAs are increasing rapidly due to their
various special features and acceptability in various sectors, backed
financial involvement by M/s. BMB, the promoters of the company have
been prompted to establish the project.
The products have a wide range of applications in various sectors and
hence a large market potential.
-Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd has informed that at the Annual
General Meeting of the company held on December 24, 2003, members
have approved the delisting of the company's shares from the Jaipur,
Ahmedabad, Calcutta and Delhi stock exchanges.
-Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd has appointed Shri. Kailash Chandra
Agarwal as the Joint Managing Director of the Company for a period of
5 years w.e.f. November 15, 2006.
- Company name has been changed from Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd
to Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has informed that the Company
bagged orders of Rs 125 crore for supply of Electronic Energy Meters
and execution of Turnkey Power Distribution Projects.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited has appointed Shri Udit Agarwal
as Additional Director on the Board of the Company w.e.f. 24.10.2009.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has appointed Shri. Udit Agarwal as
- 3m India Limited has appointed Ms. Sadhana Kaul as Director of the
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd Recommended payment of dividend of
Re. 1.00 (Rupee One only) per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the
financial year 2009-10.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd - Appointed Mr. Ankit Jhanjhari as
Jt. Company Secretary of the Company with effect from October 12,
- Solar Hybrid inverters launch.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd recommended payment of dividend
of Re. 0.10 (Paisa Ten only) per equity share of Re. 1/- each for the
financial year 2010-2011.
- Outstanding Performance award by NDPL Towards AT& loss Reduction.
- Successfully appraised at CMMI Level 3 company.
- First company in india with SABS certification for its prepayment
- Gas Meter, meter with intigrated APFC, smart meter being launched.
- GenusOversea - Board recommends Dividend @ 10%
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from D-116, Okhla
Industrial Area, Phase-1, Okhla, New Delhi - 110020 to 213, J.S.
Arcade, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301