2002- Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that Mr K Lall has
been appointed as Additional Director of the Company in the meeting
of the Board of Directors held on January 30, 2002.
-Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that the BoD of the
company in their meeting held on January 7, 2004, has decided to
delist the shares of the company from the Delhi Stock Exchange
Association Ltd (DSE) and the Uttar Pradesh Stock Exchange
Association Ltd (UPSE), subject to the approval of the shareholders
in their ensuing General Meeting.
- Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that the Board of
Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 25, 2008,
inter alia, has approved the following:
- Appointment of Mr. Ajay Dogra as an additional (Non Executive
Independent) Director on the Board w.e.f. November 25, 2008.
- The Company has secured an order for value of approx. Rs 110 crores
from Ministry of Defence for supply and installation of Environment
- Awarded contract worth Rs.70 Million for Turnkey Erection, Testing
and Commissioning of 400kV transmission lines, with a joint venture
with Cobra Instalaciones Y Services, Spain for Haryana Vidyut
Prasaran Nigam Ltd.
- Awarded contract worth Rs.390 Million for Supply of Equipments for
Construction of 400kVtransmission lines, with a joint venture with
Cobra Instalaciones Y Services, Spain, for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran
- Awarded African Development Bank funded Contract worth USD 2.52
Million for Supply of Power, Auxiliary & Grounding Transformers to
Volta River Authority, Ghana under Ghana Energy Development and
- Awarded Contract worth USD 1.53 Million for Design, Manufacture,
Delivery, Installation, Training & Commissioning under Single Turnkey
Contract for Workshop Machinery to Wonji/Shoa Sugar Factory, Ethiopia
under EXIM Bank of India Line of Credit.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 6.25 Million for Supply of AAAC
Conductor to Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation, Ethiopia under
World Bank funding.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 6.70 Million for Supply of Distribution
Transformers to Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation, Ethiopia under
World Bank funding.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 4.06 Million for Design, Manufacture,
Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 161kV Mallam Sub-station
Upgrade Project to Electricity Company of Ghana, Ghana under World
- Fedders Lloyd Celebrates Grand opening of its Wind Tower
manufacturing facility at Bharuch, Gujarat- Inauguration by Hon'ble
Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Modi.
- FeddersLloyd - Fedders Lloyd bagged prestigious turnkey contract of
USD 18.58 Million from Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
- Fedders Lloyd Secures Contracts worth USD 53 Million in Africa.