Dhandapani Finance & Investments Ltd., was incorporated on 30th
October 1986, as a Private Limited Company and became a Public
Limited Company on 04.05.1988. The Company was promoted by -
Sarvasree T.N. GOPALAN, T.N. KISHORE and T.N. SOUNDARARAJAN who are
also the promoter Directors of M/s. K. Dhandapani & Co., Ltd., By
virtue of this and also by holding majority of shares in Dhandapani
Finance & Investments Ltd., M/s. K. Dhandapani & Co Ltd, forms part
of the Promoter Group. The company belongs to Dhandapani Group of
Madras which has a standing of more than four decades.
K. Dhandapani & Co., was promoted as a firm by late Mr. T.N.K.
Iyengar in the year 1946 for importing electrical components
manufactured by leading national and multinational companies. They
are in this field for the past 50 years. It became a Pvt. Ltd.,
Company in the year 1980 and later in Jan 1995 it went in for a
Public issue and became a widely held Public Co. The Company has
factories at Guindy and Thirumazhisai in Madras and at Peenya
Industrial Estate and Veerasandra Industrial Estate in Bangalore for
manufacture of control Panels, Power capacitors and LT Transformers.
2001 - ICRA has assigned MA+ rating to the non-convertible debenture
Dhandapani Finance Ltd.
-Dhandapani Finance Ltd has appointed Mr H Karthik Seshadri, Partner,
M/s Iyer & Thomas, Solicitors as an Independent Director.
-Dhandapani Finance Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of
the Company at its meeting held on May 11, 2007, has changed the
registered office of the Company from its present address at No 141,
Linghi Chetty Street, Chennai to No 14, Ramakrishna Street, T Nagar,
-Dhandapani Finance Ltd has appointed N Balasubramanian as an
Independent Director with effect from August 08, 2008.
- Dhandapani Finance Ltd has informed that Mr. S. Shravan has been
appointed as an Independent Director of the Company with effect from
January 29, 2010.
-Company has changed its name from Dhandapani Finance Ltd. to DFL
Infrastructure Finance Ltd.