SENSEX NIFTY
Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn | Dividends > Fertilisers > Dividends declared by Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn - BSE: 500645, NSE: DEEPAKFERT
YOU ARE HERE > MONEYCONTROL > MARKETS > FERTILISERS > Dividends - Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn
Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn
BSE: 500645|NSE: DEEPAKFERT|ISIN: INE501A01019|SECTOR: Fertilisers
SET ALERT
|
ADD TO PORTFOLIO
|
WATCHLIST
LIVE
BSE
Nov 21, 10:26
141.00
-0.3 (-0.21%)
VOLUME 2,544
LIVE
NSE
Nov 21, 10:27
141.00
0.15 (0.11%)
VOLUME 11,074

Dividend Summary

For the year ending March 2014, Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn has declared an equity dividend of 65.00% amounting to Rs 6.5 per share. At the current share price of Rs 141.00 this results in a dividend yield of 4.61%.

The company has a good dividend track report and has consistently declared dividends for the last 5 years.

* As per the Profit & Loss account

Dividend Declared

Announcement
Date
Effective
Date
Dividend
Type
Dividend
(%)
Remarks
15-05-14 17-07-14 Final 65.00 Rs.6.5000 per share(65%)Dividend
31-05-13 25-07-13 Final 55.00 Rs.5.5000 per share(55%)Dividend
18-05-12 12-07-12 Final 55.00 Rs.5.50 per share(55%)Dividend
11-05-11 21-07-11 Final 50.00 -
26-05-10 06-07-10 Final 45.00 -
20-05-09 07-07-09 Final 40.00 -
02-06-08 11-07-08 Final 35.00 AGM
22-05-07 28-06-07 Final 30.00 AGM
19-05-06 29-06-06 Final 30.00 AGM
19-05-05 01-07-05 Final 30.00 Dividend 25% plus a special dividend of 5% on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee year, totaling 30% on equity shares of the company for the year ended March 31, 2005. & AGM
21-05-04 01-07-04 Final 22.00 AGM
23-05-03 03-07-03 Final 22.00 AGM
17-06-02 06-08-02 Final 20.00 AGM
31-05-01 26-06-01 Final 25.00 AGM
Source : Dion Global Solutions Limited
Quick Links for Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Coprn
Explore Moneycontrol
Stocks     A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Others
Mutual Funds     A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.