The Company was Incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 2.3.1990
in the name of M/s Bervin Investment & Leasing Private Limited under
the Companies Act 1956. It became a Public Limited Company by
passing a special resolution and obtained fresh certificate of
incorporation subsequent on change of name on conversion to Public
Limited Company on
30th September 1993.
-Board recommends dividend of 10%.