The company was incorporated as IID Forgings Private Limited and the
status of the company was changed to public limited company effective
from 24th September, 1982.
- BDP India Pvt Ltd., engaged in the business of providing air and
ocean freight forwarding, project logistics and other value added
services was amalgamated with Arshiya with effect from 1st January
- In April 2006, the company also acquired 100% controlling
shareholding of Cyberlog Technologies International Ltd, a company
engaged in the development of software products and solutions with
niche in logistics industry.
-In 2006, AIL also formed a joint venture company - Genco India
Private Ltd. with BDP International Inc. and Genco Inc., both US
based companies for venturing into the 4PL activities of providing
warehouse management, transportation and distribution to
manufacturing companies and retail sector.
-Arshiya International has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 3:2
-Company has changed its name from IID Forgings Ltd. to Arshhiya
Technologies International Ltd.
- Company name has been changed from Arshhiya Technologies
International Ltd to Arshiya International Ltd. (AIL)
- The Company split its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Arshiya diversified into the integrated logistics space offering
supply chain management, end-to-end freight forwarding and software
development and product services.
-The company additionally formed a Joint Venture company in 2007 in
Oman in the name of Arshiya Logistics LLC, Oman for carrying on
business of air, ocean freight forwarding and supply chain logistics.
- Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Ltd; a 100% subsidiary of AIL announced
the commencement of its Rail operations
- The company decided to unify all its offerings under a single brand
‘Arshiya’, following which the Company has the following key business
entities and subsidiaries:
· Arshiya Logistics (earlier BDP)- Provides logistics solutions
including end-to-end freight management & transportation services in
over 150+ countries world-wide.
· Arshiya Supply Chain Management (earlier Genco) - Provides
End-to-end supply & demand chain solutions.
· Arshiya Technology (earlier Cyberlog) - Provides software solutions
for supply chain management and business process outsourcing.
· Arshiya FTWZ - Involved in implementation and operation of Free
Trade Warehousing Zones (FTWZs).
· Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Limited - Designed to provide pan-India
rail freight operations and providing rail terminal facilities
· Arshiya Distripark Limited - Providing strategic hub warehousing
for domestic rail consolidation across India.
- AIL awarded L&T the contract for building India’s first Free Trade
Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) at Sai Village- Panvel near Mumbai with Tata
BlueScope Steel Ltd as the PEB contractor
- AIL’s technology subsidiary sold its Cyberlog supply chain product
suite to aurionPro Solutions Ltd
- AIL was awarded the ‘Supply Chain Innovation’ award & Ajay S
Mittal, Chairman and Managing Director of AIL was conferred with the
‘Visionary of the Year’ at the ‘Supply Chain Asia Logistics Awards
2009’ in Singapore
- AIL was honoured with the ‘Logistics Company of the Year 2009’
award, at the Annual Indian Maritime Gateway awards in Mumbai
-Arshiya International Ltd launch of India's first Free Trade and
Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) in Panvel
-Arshiya International Ltd an Indian supply chain and logistics
infrastructure solutions company announces that its 100% wholly owned
- Arshiya International Ltd Receives Two Prestigious Awards 'Emerging
Rail Operator of the year' and 'Emerging Company & Visionary of the
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Military
Road, Marol- Maroshi, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400 059 To Plot No. 61,
Road No.13, M.I.D.C., Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400 093.
-Arshiya International partners with Tata BlueScope to Revolutionise
Logistics Infrastructure in India
-Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Wins Contract of Sterlite Industries a
Vedanta Group Company
-Arshiya's FTWZ in Khurja, near Delhi set to revolutionize logistics
in North India.
-Arshiya International Ltd., a unified supply chain infrastructure
and solutions group, announced its tie-up with GATX Pvt. Ltd.
-Scheme of Amalgamation of Arshiya Domestic Distripark Limited and
Arshiya FTWZ Limited wholly owned subsidiaries of Arshiya
-Company has changed from Arshiya International Ltd to Arshiya Ltd
-Arshiya International Ltd has allotted following equity shares of
Rs. 2/- each.