Our Company was incorporated on March 11, 1991 as
Magotteaux (India) Pvt Ltd. On November 4, 1978, Ahmedabad
Induction Alloys Pvt Ltd, promoted by Mr Bhadresh K Shah was
incorporated. This company was merged with our company on
April 1, 1991 vide High Court order dated April 30, 1992 approving
the scheme of amalgamation of the two companies.. The assets
and liabilities of the transferor company were acquired by our
Company and consideration was paid in the form of 11,58,300
equity shares of face value Rs 10 each and 1,19,340 Cumulative
Redeemable Preference Shares of Rs 100 each of our company.
The name of our comany was changed to AIA Magotteaux Pvt
to the erstwhile shareholders of Ahmedabad Induction Alloys Pvt.
Ltd Ltd with effect from May 11, 1992. Thereafter we became a
deemed public company (under section 43A of The Companies Act
1956) and the word Private was deleted on November 30, 1992.
Subsequently the name of our company was changed to AIA
Engineering Ltd on May 2, 2000 and the word Magotteaux was
removed on account of termination of joint venture with
Magotteaux International S.A., Belgium. Consequent to
omission of the provision regarding deemed public companies
(Sec 43A) from the Companies Act, 1956 our company was
converted to a private company and the name Private was
added to our name with effect from March 1, 2001. AIA Exports
Pvt. Ltd. was merged with our Company with effect from
April 1, 2002 vide High Court order dated September 26, 2003.
Our company was converted to a public limited company on
March 30, 2005.
The administration, design, planning, purchase and other related
activities are carried out from the registered office of our Company
at Ahmedabad. The manufacturing activities are carried out in the
factories located on our units in the GVMM Estate, Ahmedabad.
-AIA Engineering Ltd has appointed Mr. Sanjay Shailesh Majmudar as an
Additional Director of the Company.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
-Yashwant M. Patel has been appointed as an Additional Director of
the Company by the Board of Directors
-DCPL Foundries Limited has become a Wholly-owned Subsidiary (WOS) of